Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I hung out with my ex today... pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I hung out with my ex today... pics
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been hanging out for a while now. She's separated from her husband at the moment and confused. I do miss being with her, but I have no intention of getting back together. We went out to Walmart to pick out a new color polish and went back to my house. We sat on my futon and watched some zombie flicks while she demonstrated her beauty school training. Her nails looked so good, I think I'm developing a hand fetish. I painted her toes on her left foot, not nearly as good as she can paint though.

-

-

-  -

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you did a good job..
beautiful toes, do you have maybe sole shots?

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
you did a good job..
beautiful toes, do you have maybe sole shots?

Here is a previous post where I uploaded some sole shots of her...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031163;p=1#000000

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job. But u need practice. A tip remove the paint ftom the skin using cotton and remover. It will look like ur a pro
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man she's got nice hands, I can see why you feel that way about them.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Looking good!

--------------------

elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing feet

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links