Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anais Jolie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anais Jolie
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be the hottest foot model ever:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/anaisjolie.html

Thoughts?

I already ordered a custom video.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're shooting with her on Wednesday! Looking forward to it!

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. You're lucky!

Maybe it's just me but she seemed to come out of no where, and seems to know the deal...

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think FrenchGirlsfeet has taken her under his wing and is doing a great job of promoting her and getting her up to speed. I'm sure she will be very successful! She has very sexy feet and is gorgeous!

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely one of the best I've ever seen!!! Where is she from??

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

She's from LA apparently. Her face is amazing.
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes great.. sexy soles and cute face.. and great personality..
i like to cum while looking at her

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered her YouTube channel the other day and almost died, heard she's doing personal session across the east coast, would love to meet me! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
I discovered her YouTube channel the other day and almost died, heard she's doing personal session across the east coast, would love to meet me! [Wink]

Yeah I discovered her about a month ago, and bought a custom video. They are a bit pricey, but she is legit, and her attitude is insanely hot...

I can't describe it, but if she's not into it, then she's the best actress ever...

Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I'm shooting her on Monday.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:
Looks like I'm shooting her on Monday.

Awesome! FJ scene?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Here's a iPhone Behind the scenes snap from todays shoot including Anais Jolie.

Other girls in the shot from lef tto right: Anais, Maria Marley, Violet Lace, Morgan and LeeAnne Rider.

-

Clips to come soon! [Smile]

--------------------

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah bro she's the best one there for sure! [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links