Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anais Jolie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anais Jolie
Anais Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 46887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anais Jolie   Author's Homepage   Email Anais Jolie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This picture is awesome, I had a lot of fun shooting with you Jason [Smile]
I'm glad you guys like my videos, I think you will love the one we did for brattyfootgirls.com

[ October 11, 2013, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Anais Jolie ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG i just died, that's hot.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellas wish me luck because today I'm having a round with those lovely puppies! [Big Grin] [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're gonna need it! lol

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Fellas wish me luck because today I'm having a round with those lovely puppies! [Big Grin] [Mmm]

How did it go??!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Well, I guess Footboi died a happy man...
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys just want to let you know that the session with her was awesome.
We sat and talked for a while, she's awesome and has such a down to earth personality that you can clearly tell she gets into it.
I massaged her poor tired feet from all the walking she did yesterday and she takes real good care of them, not to mention that they smell great.

Overall wonderful experience I must say and I hope more guys support her cause she's cool. [Cheers]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Awesome dude! You are the luckiest guy on the forum!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links