Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ANAIS JOLIE Fetish Clips [Updates and Previews] (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: ANAIS JOLIE Fetish Clips [Updates and Previews]
Anais Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 46887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anais Jolie   Author's Homepage   Email Anais Jolie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am new here but maybe you already saw some of my videos on Youtube or on my Clipstore : http://c4s.com.70706

I will post here the previews of my new released clips, hope you'll enjoy them [Smile]

-

-
 -
 -
 -

-
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When are you coming near DC?
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anais Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 46887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anais Jolie   Author's Homepage   Email Anais Jolie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High arches goddess
 -
You are going to love how my feet look in my cute wedges! I have high arches and you can really see them in these sexy heels. But I know you'll be begging me to take them off so you can admire my beautiful feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I will.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anais Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 46887

Tiny intruders get crushed under my feet

-

I have caught you crawling around my house like a little bug! You haven't been invited and I will make you pay my little slave. Smell my stinky black flats and beg me to take them off so you can smell my yummy feet. Lick and smell them when I order you to do so and maybe I will let you live, but your chances aren't good. Come and worship me!

Available now at http://c4s.com/70706

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Moly, Anais is off-the-charts sexy...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

I just had my session..

Most amazing thing ever.

Adam, she is doing her east coast trip still, I believe.

Youtube just took her account down, and she had over 6K subscribers.

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I know curse that youtube! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg I need to do a session!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anais Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 46887

So yeah, YouTube shut down my account... I am very sad about it [Cry]

I will be flying back to LA the day after tomorrow so my east coast trip is almost over. I have had a lot of fun so far and will definitely come back soon [Smile]

Here is a little preview of my new video :

Jerk off instructions for your small penis
 -
I noticed you staring at my feet all day long, and now I will give you the chance to worship them. You really aren't worthy with your small little penis, but I feel like having a some fun with you. Tell me you love the smell of my super stinky socks as I instruct you on how I want you to touch yourself. Cum only when I tell you!
Available now at http://c4s.com/70706

[ October 16, 2013, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Anais Jolie ]

--------------------
 -

slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to do a session in LA! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:
I'd love to do a session in LA! [Smile]

Wished I lived in LA, lol.

You won't be disappointed bro.

slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Seriously instantly my fav foot model ever.

--------------------

Anais Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 46887

Trampling slave audition

-

Jason from Bratty Foot Girls is in for quite a stomping! Watch me as I kick and jump on his poor helpless body. He is there to audition as my new trampling slave so I put him to the test as I stand on his face and put my full weight on him. It is the ultimate domination!

And just so you know, it's my birthday today [Smile] I have an amazon wishlist if you want to buy me a little present : http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/JUA6SCNMIKQS

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links