Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 5 GIRL Trample Halloween Special!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 GIRL Trample Halloween Special!
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Just in time for Halloween is this spooky worst nightmare come true story! Ninja has been going around houses trick or treating all afternoon. He finally has stumbled across the sorority house he has heard alot about. 5 of the most evil brats take residence here and they have some evil tricks up their sleeve. Once they open the door and he asks them "Trick Or treat" the ladies look at each other and give a knowing nod. They agree to test out their little "Trick" on him. They give him a special cookie, however he must eat it right there and then. He takes a bite and immediately feels faint then blacks out. He awakens half naked on the floor unable to move. The 5 brats descend upon his now prone bpdy to teach him a lesson. He was an asshole to them last year by refusing to give them any candy. They have one plan for him...to brutally stomp and smash him into the floor under all 10 of their feet. They jump incredibly hard on his body, taking running jumps, while standing full weight on his face. All 5 of them laugh and giggle as they stomp stomp stomp all over his body. They line up and take turns seeing who can stand on his face the longest. These girls are cruel as they get! Anaid in particular really smashes his cock and balls hard under her soles, making him pee red after the shoot. The girls fully take advantage of his inability to move and smash him to the end. This is a TRUE Multi girl trample, don;t be fooled by others who try to pull this stuff off, this is the real deal and brutal! One of the best multi girl clips yet!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ October 12, 2013, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: brattyfootgirls ]

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want the one in the blue jeans...damn...thanks for sharing these!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks hot! I want mo4 version, though.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MP4 version!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a dream come true

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
MP4 version!

There is an MP4 version up now! [Smile] Just use the drop down box to get it!

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Sorry, maybe it's my browser, but I'm still seeing only the two WMV versions listed. I don't see a drop down to select a different format at Clips4sale.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links