Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a red/green game with JOLENE VALKYRIE - JOI!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a red/green game with JOLENE VALKYRIE - JOI!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out our latest updates @ extreme feet pov! especially the JOI clip with the AMAZING JOLENE...!

Nikol's foot-slave
 -
Evil goddess Nikol forces her carpet-slave to worship her very demanding toes. she makes him lick them thoroughly, shove all 5 toes deep down his watery mouth, and at some point actually tries to rip out his tongue with her toes!

get it: here

A sniffing session - full

-
Mistress Kassandra is disappointed of her slave, for he jerked himself off when she told him not to. his punishment is cruel: he will only get to sniff her socks and MAYBE her sexy feet, without licking and sucking them! the slave knows he might go crazy, so he tries his best to satisfy his mistress. maybe she will pity him eventually and let him have a taste! while he is sniffing like crazy - Kassandra laughs at him for being such a pervert and actually enjoying the scent of sweaty socks and feet! this is the full version - which contains both wide & close-up angels.

A green/red game with Jolene Valkyrie
 -
"what are you looking? fucking pathetic terd...seriously, stop looking at me. i'm not fucking kidding around. STOP. alright? you wanna keep fucking fixating your eys at me? fine. let's play a little game, shall we? how about red light-green light? i'm sure you think you know how to play this, but i'll show you the right way to play...take off your pants, and your man panties..." One of the best masturbation instructions ever made, with one of the most gorgeous foot-goddesses alive, the one and only Jolene the Valkyrie. Jolene also spice things up with fake countdowns...you never know when that approval will actually come...but be sure that Jolene is going to milk every last drop of cum out of you by the end of this amazing clip!

preview: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikol's red toes... [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links