Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Taekwondo baby barefoot.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taekwondo baby barefoot.
jiangwei
Loyal Member
Member # 45876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jiangwei   Author's Homepage   Email jiangwei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

CN-BAREFOOT

--------------------
http://www.cn-barefoot.com

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics, would love to see her soles! [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! I couldn't concentrate on the Taekwondo training if the girls had pretty feet like she has [Wink]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous! I LOVE sexy female TKD and KARATE feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I've been there before. However, it's not the actual class itself that's tough, it's the stretching exercises beforehand. You'll always find yourself near some girl's feet adjacent to you, forcing you to will yourself not to pop wood. I can't imagine how awkward it would be if you were taking a grappling art, like judo or BJJ.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links