Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Ludmila's Sexy Lingerie & Feet*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Ludmila's Sexy Lingerie & Feet*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ludmila from 2008 Norcalfeet.com archive in the studio looking heavenly and sexy. Size 7 feet and really enjoyed teasing guys with her feet over the years and at Foot Parties. Even has a little talent at pouring drinks with her feet too...as you will soon see....

-

-

-

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she's hot! Nice ass, too!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Yeah, she's hot! Nice ass, too!

Yes, and she isn't European as some have thought, she is from El Salvador.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-
Crown Anyone?

--------------------
 -

Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's simply wonderful!
Thanks for sharing
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean Bandidos:
She's simply wonderful!
Thanks for sharing
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126

Thanks Vic... [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the shot/angle i like of her,dominant POV with one sole looking down into the cam with face visible.
I imagine her using her sole to get me off and/or licking her sole while looking up at her [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Holy shit this girl is movie star hot with perfect soles! Awesome job!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by SilverCherry:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Holy shit this girl is movie star hot with perfect soles! Awesome job!
Hahah thanks! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
This is the shot/angle i like of her,dominant POV with one sole looking down into the cam with face visible.
I imagine her using her sole to get me off and/or licking her sole while looking up at her [Big Grin]

-

Yeah that shot was from my first photoshoot with her in Dec. 2006...holy shit, 7 years ago..wow time flies. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blast from the unbelievably gorgeous past
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links