Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The SMALLER feet were size 11 (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The SMALLER feet were size 11 (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- click my link below to go to the store. I saw these two tall, ample black girls come onto the lawn, wearing the same clothes so I assumed they worked at the same place or something. The taller girl (almost my height in heels) was walking as if her heels were really hurting. Sure enough they sat down and the taller girl took those heels off and put her feet up on a chair! I was over there in a flash. After a few minutes of shooting her I saw out of the corner of my eye a little commotion on the other girl's side as well -- she had put her feet down too! So I widened the zoom and captured both sets of soles as these two cuties talked, joked, relaxed their big feet and occasionally looked down at the strange white man filming them. Now, the very lightskinned girl -- the really gorgeous one on the right? The soles of her discarded heels gave her secret away -- size 11. And they were the smaller of the two pairs of bare feet .. by more than one full size IMO! I can only imagine what size the huge soft soles on the left are if the ones on the right are size 11 (sadly the soles of the shoes of the girl on the left were not visible to me).

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOP, STOP! You're killing me! I mean, I'm a self-confessed small foot lover, but this site is KILLING me,,,,, right now, I would kill to have those four feet SMOTHERING my face!!

This just goes to show, you can't judge the value of a gift by the size of the package!

Those were beautiful pictures,,,, I thank you sir! [Wu]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sole heaven right there. smooth beautiful coco butter soles

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links