Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Danielle's Sexy Painted Toes & Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Danielle's Sexy Painted Toes & Soles
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the Norcalfeet.com Archive 2008, is blonde Danielle who kind of fell into my lap as far as modeling her feet which was awesome. As you can see her wide meaty soles and sexy booty make for the nice visual here.

-

-

-

[Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there mate.. always going strong in NorCal, huh? [Wink]

I really LOVE your motto.. "Quality over Quantity".. it's SO CLOSE to my approach to adult entertainment.. we must deffo look like two weirdos, in this world of "Let's-eat-any-crap-provided-it's-abundant-and-hopefully-for-free" culture.. [Cool]

I hope you will check out my brand-new paysites.. as soon as the guys at BHE teach me how to do it.. we should deffo plan a banner exchange.. [Wink]

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! ALL THE BEST FROM ITALY!!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:

I really LOVE your motto.. "Quality over Quantity".. it's SO CLOSE to my approach to adult entertainment.. we must deffo look like two weirdos, in this world of "Let's-eat-any-crap-provided-it's-abundant-and-hopefully-for-free" culture.. [Cool]

I hope you will check out my brand-new paysites.. as soon as the guys at BHE teach me how to do it.. we should deffo plan a banner exchange.. [Wink]

Maybe weird in the eyes of some, maybe hated, character assassinated, etc but our work stands for itself and there's plenty of market bearing interest in what we do, so we will keep on with it. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

-

[Jerkoff] [Hump]

She is fine liiiick [Drool] Do you happen to have more of her Norcal especially with her feet/foot/sole in our face similar to above pic [Tongue]

[ December 14, 2013, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:

Maybe weird in the eyes of some, maybe hated, character assassinated, etc but our work stands for itself and there's plenty of market bearing interest in what we do, so we will keep on with it. [Cheers]
DEFINITELY YES! I am not gonna sell out my cult hero status to the "spirit of the times".. [Laugh]
LOVE ME OR HATE ME!!! [Nut Kick]

Ciao amico, stay strong.. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't have any luck searching what were these pics you posted at Footster of her

http://www.footster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4886

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Didn't have any luck searching what were these pics you posted at Footster of her

That's probably because they were posted in 2009 and the Photobucket account I used to host the pics with no longer exists. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

How about this photo?

-

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
quote:

That's probably because they were posted in 2009 and the Photobucket account I used to host the pics with no longer exists. [Wink]
Oh what i meant was, i did a google search but found nothing except the few old photo's you had posted at Footster of her.I knew they had obviously been removed which is why i asked what pics they were because i missed them lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
How about this photo?

-

Getting there lol i like the face visible,one sole in the camera but relaxed sole,any type of angle where she's above with her foot in the camera.As you have said in the past though the dominant POV angle shots isn't really your style of work.

If you had snapped any shots of her like this that would have been awesome

-

-

-

[ December 15, 2013, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Usually, if I am that "low" on the ground to get that angle, my camera is off to the side and I am enjoying their feet in my face not really taking pictures HAHA....that could be a reason why as well. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How about this photo?

-

I know some people don't care for spread toe shots, but I totally love seeing a girl looking right at me with her toes spread wide. I think it's adorable and playful - exactly how I like the girls.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links