Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Immaculate white patent leather shoes (and bare soles!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Immaculate white patent leather shoes (and bare soles!)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store.

This was shot at the very end of the lawn's season for 2013 -- last day before it was closed to load in the ice rink. It had just been used to host some phone company event featuring Shakira, so it was in VERY rough shape. This Asian lady was dressed in dance clothing and had her immaculate patent leather shoes on the seat alongside her succulent soles -- because the ground was so dusty and broken-up no doubt. Right in front of her, where I'd need to sit, was a big crater -- of course! But her soles were so cute, her toes so plump and tapering so nicely, that I just had to shoot anyway, so I sat at the lip of the crater and shot about four minutes of her wrinkly soles! She was cute about it, alternately pretending not to notice but then shooting very pointed looks at the camera to see if it were still aimed at the bare bottoms of her feet (see the second cap)....

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drbutcherm
Board Regular
Member # 37525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drbutcherm   Email drbutcherm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be great if you could include either or both when the shoes are taken off and when they are put back on. In my opinion part of the sexiness occurs then as well.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links