Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Shae Spreadz Bares Her Ebony Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Shae Spreadz Bares Her Ebony Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week marks the return of none other than Shae Spreadz. This Ebony beauty debuted earlier in the year when we got together to shoot three sets. Since she was traveling and not local to this area I've held back on posting all of her sets so she can appear slowly over time. I figured it was about time to get these size 10 brown soles and black painted toes back on the site.

Hope everyone has a great holiday,

Patrick

-

-

[ December 25, 2013, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, I love it when you shoot the black chics. Please tell me you have some wrinkled sole shots? I would love to trade for a set of Shae if possible. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are indeed some wrinkled sole pics in this set. I'll try to add one when I'm at home or post it as an upcoming photo of the week on the site itself.

I was totally in love with Shae and her feet that day. She was great to work with and her feet felt so nice when they weren't posing for the camera. LOL! Hopefully I can find some more girls of the Ebony variety in the future. Just haven't had the best of luck, with the exception of Charlee who's half black and half white.

We'll chat about a swap in private/email as it's been a while since I had one from you, or anyone for that matter.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn for a second there i thought it was abby's friend your past model Shae with either a new comeback set or a posting of an old set,she was fine.

Do you happen to have any pics left of her at all Patrick that you could post up or send me in PM if possible?

thanks

[ December 26, 2013, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send me the info Patrick, I need this girl lol. Very lovely pics! Can't wait to see her wrinkles.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heartofalion
Board Regular
Member # 46658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartofalion   Author's Homepage   Email heartofalion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ebony beauty.
Laa belleza de las morenas.

Thank you Patrick.

--------------------
Elegantbarefeet Store

-

twitter: @BrattyMeanGirls
c4s.com/130135

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous, P, that smile can disarm the toughest dude, and I love the caramel soles.
[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Damn for a second there i thought it was abby's friend your past model Shae with either a new comeback set or a posting of an old set,she was fine.

Do you happen to have any pics left of her at all Patrick that you could post up or send me in PM if possible?

thanks

No, the Shae you speak of only posed for two sets for Soles of Silk. The first one made it to the site, but the second one never did as she was removed before. I wish she was still on it, but sadly that isn't happening right now. I also won't be sharing the photos privately either as to honor what I agreed to do with her. I hope you understand. Believe me, if she were to ever return, those sets will be restored.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links