Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I love going to wal-err Feet-Mart!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love going to wal-err Feet-Mart!
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week ms.pepper and I did a little shopping at my personal favorite place to shop. Their is always an abundance of sexy feet walking that place making it hard to concentrate on the task at hand. Got a little side tracked and ended asking a few milfy ladies to pose there soles for the camera. Not just any feet either. I always look for quality [Smile]

Here is the result

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be awesome to be amongst,walking around a huge store & having sexy woman agreeing to remove their shoes & pose their feet.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprised no comments lol, i thought these feet were grade A [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet & High Heel Photog
Loyal Member
Member # 26111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet & High Heel Photog   Author's Homepage   Email Feet & High Heel Photog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes her wrinkled soles and nice arches are Grade A

--------------------
http://www.foottopia.com
http://www.mrslynnsworld.com/
http://foottopia.tumblr.com/
http://connectpal.com/foottopia

http://clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 93 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! I love spur of the moment feet like this. I saved every one of them.

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles is my favorite part of the foot. Especially the dry smell of the soles....rough too...I love it! What size were all of them?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I need to check out Wal-Mart more often for MILF feet.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

The first pair i am not sure but im guessing 8 and half nine-ish. The second pair is a size 10 wide.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely wonderful stuff! Fuck candids, JUST ASK!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I'm a few days late to the party- but great feet. I always see some great feet at walmart.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links