Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee's Size Teasing w/ Some Gummy Worms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee's Size Teasing w/ Some Gummy Worms
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week marks an epic moment on Soles of Silk. With this week's update Mindee, who has been posing for the site since Day One, has broken the 2,000 photos mark on the site. This week also saw her move ahead of Cierra by only a single photo to be the site's newly crowned, most shot model. I went all out for this update even adding a video clip from the same set, an interview conducted with Mindee, and a nice, long blog about how it's been shooting this great friend. The blog was awesome and was online for all of five minutes before Google Blogger closed my blog for "spam" reasons. After running this blog since early last year, this is the first time this has happened and of course, I don't have back up of all the great blogs I've wrote - including this one. I put in a request for a review and hope they'll restore it. Even if I have to do something different in the way I write them, I will gladly do so. I believe it was due to the way I link each girl's name to her free sample page on the site whenever mentioned. Perhaps that is too link heavy?

Regardless of how sad the blog situation has me, this week's post is one I let Mindee pick to post. Needless to say, I'm glad she did. Some size teasing with gummy worms? You bet! She sure did get quite playful with both those little worms and that 27-inch mega gummy worm!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2,000 pictures of her are not enough! SWEET! BTW, what is that between her feet in the second shot? Lol!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
2,000 pictures of her are not enough! SWEET! BTW, what is that between her feet in the second shot? Lol!

A 27-inch gummy worm. Lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's my girl! [Smile]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! That's some worm in pic no. 2.

P.S. Congrats on Mindee breaking the 2,000 pic mark, Fancy just broke 1,000 for me. Dee might already have around 2,000 too if not for all the interruptions we've had...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Whoa! That's some worm in pic no. 2.

P.S. Congrats on Mindee breaking the 2,000 pic mark, Fancy just broke 1,000 for me. Dee might already have around 2,000 too if not for all the interruptions we've had...

Yeah, I've have about a dozen over 1,000 and just Mindee and Cierra over 2,000. Both Mindee and Cierra have been posing for me since I opened the site.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, congrats to Mindee. Let's hope it's 2,000 more.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow, congrats to Mindee. Let's hope it's 2,000 more.

I showed her this comment and she said, "LOL... I plan on it!" I then asked her if we can shoot 2,000 more in 2014 alone. Yeah, I love her and those feet!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links