Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meaty milf latina feet in heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meaty milf latina feet in heels
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These feet make me weak in the knees.. I love how shapely and thick they are. Wearing those heals absolutely created a crease in her thick bulbous heel that is perfect for foreign pooling liquids that may splatter her feet [Smile]

-  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, now you're talking my language; I second everything you say, and I'll raise you ten. I live for feet like those. All I have to see is a mature Latina walking around with thick bare heels like hers, and it's instant boner!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, did you give her soles a jizz bath yet?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE LATINA FEET
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm she's sexy! Feet stink at all?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet smell wonderful, she stopped by straight after work. Very leathery which i love.

She actually gave me a footjob with those mules on ( a first for me) and i was surprised at how much of a turn on it was. I'll be posting the clips later this week.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know her feet is only a size 6 1/2 ...but how wide is her heel in inches? And I love her cracked thick wide dry meaty heels.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all your pics. Where do you find all these women with great feet.

Where are you guys located?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Her feet are an 8 1/2 wide [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know her feet is only a size 6 1/2 ...but how wide is her heel in inches? And I love her cracked thick wide dry meaty heels.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Aah ok your going by the size on the shoe lol. Those are not her shoes [Smile] Note the flip flips on the floor. Those are hers. The mules are an extra pair I had laying around for models to use. She is an 8 1/2 wide. I'm not so sure about the width of her heel but i will take a pic next time with a ruler [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Lol...ah ....i c bro....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links