Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Never thought id see these feet again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Never thought id see these feet again
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This tall classy lady has some of the sexiest soles i have laid eyes upon. Had the pleasure of working with her once over a year ago and i'm very excited that she will coming by this week to shoot for a second time.

Her feet are a size 11 and she is over 6ft tall. We might be able to get some customs done so shoot me an email if you want to discuss something [Smile]

( Evanpepper47@gmail.com )

-  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job my friend.
Love your work.
Pepper drives me nuts...especially with the fact she's into feet. Torture.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evan find out the width of her heel too bro...thanks.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darthv
Board Regular
Member # 6854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darthv   Email darthv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The heck with a photoset, I'd luv a session!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love all your finds!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links