Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Woman-On-Woman HD Thai Foot Massage!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Woman-On-Woman HD Thai Foot Massage!
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's feet are prettier? She actually wants to know! [Drool]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnyjFl7wK6I

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great find Solelvr, I could watch this video 5 times a day.

Thanks for the post

Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the therapist's feet better.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fluke:
What a great find Solelvr, I could watch this video 5 times a day.

Thanks for the post

This was my first time finding/watching it and just had to share. But I didn't watch the whole vid though, couldn't make it lol

--------------------

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"What I want to know is who do you think has the cuter feet?" And then that laugh... She knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

Jen I would say that both of you have cute feet but just to be sure I would want to take your feet and Mira's and put them both in my face so I could take a really close look. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I too have made the attempt three times over the past two days to watch this all the way thru.... I failed. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
"What I want to know is who do you think has the cuter feet?" And then that laugh... She knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

Jen I would say that both of you have cute feet but just to be sure I would want to take your feet and Mira's and put them both in my face so I could take a really close look. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I too have made the attempt three times over the past two days to watch this all the way thru.... I failed. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

Lol yea she got me out of nowhere when she asked that

--------------------

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I can tell I like Jen's better. Really need to examine them closer. lol
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links