Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Gigi's Sleepy feet & Foot Massage©

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ©Gigi's Sleepy feet & Foot Massage©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi taking an afternoon nap with her feet sticking out of the covers was a good opportunity to take pics. When she woke up she demanded a foot massage with lotion, in exchange for the pics being taken..she can be a little bossy but it's so worth it. Putting up the video for the foot massage tomorrow....

-

-

-

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is flat-out SEXY!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to GiGi, whatever she wants, she gets. She'd be my avatar too, if I were you!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi i so freaking hot, very rare to find a girl with beauty from head to toe. Muah
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles look so soft....Awesome dude!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
Soles look so soft....Awesome dude!

They were much softer after I rubbed all that lotion in them..she really enjoyed it. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They were much softer after I rubbed all that lotion in them..she really enjoyed it. [Jerkoff]
Hopefully you didn't use your hands to rub it in! [Laugh]
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
For the video I did, since Norcalfeet.com is still rated PG-13. [Thumbs Up] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
quote:
For the video I did, since Norcalfeet.com is still rated PG-13. [Thumbs Up] [Laugh]
Perfect answer.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links