Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Met size 11 milf at walmart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Met size 11 milf at walmart
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really does pay off to speak your mind to women you see out and about. This journey began innocently enough with a shopping trip to our local walmart. I was going to get pet food when i spotted this fun looking tall mature milf who I thought was probably in her late 40s. My attention immediately set itself on her lower half when i saw these beautiful big feet walking in flip flops. Slip slapping along I got to get those half second glances of her exposed soles. When that happens you would never think those feet would end up masturbating your penis furiously. The stuff fantasies are made of... So i got back to ms.pepper and asked her if she could try to work her magic on this tall mature woman at the grocery store. She obliged and i was not expecting any result as most women are not interested. Key word "Most". Every now and then though you strike gold. That is exactly what happened here. When ms.pepper was gone for about 5 minutes and i was standing in line to pay out, i figured she had some success. She comes back and shows me the pictures she took of her and her friends feet. I was more interested in the one i initially asked her to speak too (size 11). She tells me they could not have been nicer and that she got both of their phone numbers. Thought that was cool but as we know getting the phone number does not mean they will actually do a shoot, let alone a footjob shoot. A few weeks go by and i text her to see if she is interested in a shoot. She said she was having a crazy week and to try her another time. Again a few weeks go by and we give it another shot. This time she agrees to come by on the weekend which was surprising. As women you meet out and about don't typically want to come to someones house to model there feet. She shows up as promised and we get to talking while i snap pics of her feet. She seems very outgoing so i brought up the topic of footjobs when she was asking about what it is we do exactly. I did not want to come off too strong so i did not ask her to do a footjob right away. In the course of conversion i mentioned that if she would be interested that we could do a footjob today. Low and behold she said YES! That is striking pure foot gold. To meet a woman at the store...ogle at her big sexy soles as she slip slaps by, And then to have them jerking off your cock a few weeks later...Foot fetish jackpot! (sorry for the wall of text)

-  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUMMY!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy hell those look amazing!
Any pictures of her toes?

Also dont mind the extra txt at all. The background story makes it that much better!

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I always love a good backstory [Laugh] Nice wide soles too [Mmm]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveftoes
Board Regular
Member # 47867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveftoes   Email loveftoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you're the man! Nice!

--------------------
Love Mature Soles and Heels

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly a fantasy CUM true!!! Wow.... amazing....
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I wanna see those toes plz. Smh. The pic of her standing on her right foot is a nice view. Toes spreading, pressing down. Wow. I damn near tried to blow that one up life size! And I might add...you and Pepper have a good thing going. What a team!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links