Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ariana Grande !!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ariana Grande !!!!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 2 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I don't know who she is and quite frankly I don't really care. But I happened upon this cover art for her latest (?) single (?), and it literally made me stop dead in my tracks: [Thud]

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/16/618x618/ariana-grande-bares-her-legs-in-artwork-for-iggy-azalea-asssisted-problem.jpg

Color version (but cropped) here:

http://cdn.popdust.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Ariana-Grande-Problem-Feature1.jpg

Good fuckin' God all I have been thinking about now is kneeling down before her, pulling off those heels, peeling down those white stockings and exposing what must be sweaty, stinky size 7's or 8's and inhaling like there's no tomorrow [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Of course, after I saw this cover art, I IMMEDIATELY googled "Ariana Grande feet", and several hot pics came up, including toe sucking caps, and what looks to be a self-taken full-blown sole toe-spreading shot (!!!!). HOWEVER, I don't want to post the links here, many seem to be taken (PERHAPS) before she was 18, she is 20 now.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links