Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Move Over Abi - The Girl I Met at Tim Horton's - Here's Kayja! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Move Over Abi - The Girl I Met at Tim Horton's - Here's Kayja!
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 10 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some time ago I shared photos of Abi, a girl I met at a Tim Horton's in a town I don't normally travel to. She was super sweet with a shy but cute smile when I first laid eyes on her. As she poured my coffee, I asked "What is it you really want to do? I can't imagine it's serving coffee for the rest of your life."

Call it serendipity, she answered "I want to model."

Here's how the rest of the conversation went.

"How do you feel about modeling your feet?"

"My feet?!?", she replied, flashing that cute, shy smile.

"Sure, why not?"

"Okay! Anything for experience."

A week later, I was taking snaps of her lovely size 8s.

I was only able to arrange a handful of foot shoots because she lived far away. Then suddenly, she announced on Facebook that she was going away to school in Europe and I thought that was that.

That was until a few days ago I got a call on my cell, from a number I didn't recognize (and I was tempted not to answer).

"Hey, it's Abi, the girl who you met at Tim Horton's and took pictures of my feet awhile back. Well, I'm back and I've moved to the city. Would you like to get together sometime? Maybe you'd like to take some photos of me again?"

Here was my answer...
 -  -

Dreamcatcher Abi

[ January 03, 2015, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad you answered that call! She is definitely a cutie with cute feet, good work!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whizkid:
I'm so glad you answered that call! She is definitely a cutie with cute feet, good work!

I'm glad I answered that call too.

Depending upon the feedback, I'll share more.

[ May 24, 2014, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet and even greater story behind them !
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. Nice feet- and body too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That's a great story, and she's a total cutie, thank you for sharing.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsaab:

Thanks. The story doesn't end there. I hope there's a fair bit of positive feedback so I can share more with you all.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Cool!

So cool that I'm chillin' like a villain. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Great story. Nice feet- and body too.

It IS a great story. I won't lie, our first meeting happened exactly that way.

Her feet are amazing. She sweats a lot from her feet so they're always smelly and they taste great too.

Abi says, "I work hard for this body, so I'm showing it off."

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Wow! That's a great story, and she's a total cutie, thank you for sharing.

As I said to feetluvr I met her for the first time exactly as described.

I'm looking to share more, here's a preview photo from a set we took the other day at her university.
 -
More positive feedback = More pics of Abi and her wonderful feet

--------------------

-

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvwomensfeet:
quote:

Thanks. The story doesn't end there. I hope there's a fair bit of positive feedback so I can share more with you all.
I'm sure if you shared more, you'd get more feedback.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by luvwomensfeet:
quote:

I'm sure if you shared more, you'd get more feedback.
If you left positive feedback, it'll happen.

--------------------

-

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome. I actually remember you posting this story like way back in the day. It had to be a couple of years ago now if I'm recalling correctly, but I remember it because she was a Horton's girl & the pickup line about if that's what she wanted to do. For us Canadians, Tim Horton's cuties make for a story that resonates. haha. Great to see the reunion turned out so awesome. She has some great looking soles and is a head to toe little hottie. Thanks for sharing this success story.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watching her stand there in a red shirt gave me a boner.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got a great future in foot modeling if she wants to pursue it...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
That's awesome. I actually remember you posting this story like way back in the day. It had to be a couple of years ago now if I'm recalling correctly, but I remember it because she was a Horton's girl & the pickup line about if that's what she wanted to do. For us Canadians, Tim Horton's cuties make for a story that resonates. haha. Great to see the reunion turned out so awesome. She has some great looking soles and is a head to toe little hottie. Thanks for sharing this success story.

Funny you ask about my original post a couple year back because I'm posting the first photo shoot I did with Abi a few days after the "What you want to do?" line at Timmy's (see below).

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
Just watching her stand there in a red shirt gave me a boner.

I hope she continues to give you that reaction, KlassFX. You have to let us all know what you think of her first shoot (see below).

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
She's got a great future in foot modeling if she wants to pursue it...

She is willing to do more foot modelling. Keep those positive comments coming.

Abi says she'll do something special for everyone if someone buys those well worn sandals she sports in the Dreamcatcher shoot. Guaranteed foot stink because she sweats a lot from her feet and she wears those sandals any chance she can get.

Now the moment you're been all waiting for. Abi's first photo shoot.

-  -
Abi's First Shoot

--------------------

-

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Good luck you had...she has nice feet! Glad she called back and is hanging on the scene.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links