Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Move Over Abi - The Girl I Met at Tim Horton's - Here's Kayja! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Move Over Abi - The Girl I Met at Tim Horton's - Here's Kayja!
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abi had some issues with her bank so I told her that instead of burning up minutes using her cell phone that she should use a pay phone.

We all know dealing with banks on the phone takes a lot of time.

So while she was on hold, I whipped out my camera and said, "Let's get some foot shots." She replied, "Sure. It's not like I have anything else to do while Muzak is playing."

While we were taking snaps she asked, "You think people would be interested in buying these shoes? I don't have anything else to wear this summer. I'll be wearing them each and every day."

-  -
Abi @ a Telephone Booth

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the foot on the glass! I didn't even know there were still phone booths! LOL
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ladiesfootslut:
man... Abi is breathtaking [Mmm]

Abi is breathtaking. You should experience her foot stink. It'll blow your mind away.

Those Reeboks are still for sale.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Love the foot on the glass! I didn't even know there were still phone booths! LOL

If you look hard enough, just at the corner of your eye, you'll glimpse... a telephone booth.

I thought the foot on glass would be interesting. Glad you like it.

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. still look yummy [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abi should start a cult following.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abi is cool!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

quote:
Abi should start a cult following.

I'm sure you mean that Abi should have a cult following, ladiesfootslut. With fans like you, Abi is sure to have one.

quote:
wow.. still look yummy [Mmm]

Abi's feet are. I've tasted them myself.

quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
Abi is cool!

She is cool, mywifesfeet, but she needs help and encouragement. So buy those used shoes of hers to help her pay for college and keep posting positive comments.

-

--------------------

-

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are so good.

PS: She could kick my nuts any time while wearing those white sneakers.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

[Mmm] looking good as always.

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's Abi up to;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No more Abi updates?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Abi has started her college classes but she can use the help paying for textbooks and necessary lab equipment. You'll get a wonderful pair of her well worn, smelly shoes, in exchange. Send a private message today for the deets.

We're looking to get a few more snaps before her workload at school gets heavy and the weather gets too cool.

This set is from a some time ago. Her feet were extra smelly when I took these.

-  -
Abi @ the Park

-

[ September 09, 2014, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

dayum Abi's looking nice and of course her feet [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------

luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

quote:
dayum Abi's looking nice and of course her feet [Mmm] [Drool]

Glad you like her and her feet. Please support her college efforts.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Her feet are so good.

PS: She could kick my nuts any time while wearing those white sneakers.

Don't know if she'd do that but you can own her well worn smelly white sneakers.

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
What's Abi up to;)

She is attending her first year of college.

--------------------

-

YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck to Abi on her first year of college!

I also was lucky enough to get a hold of Abi's sandals - long story short, they smelt wonderful and I had lots of fun with them

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links