Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Who Should Be Next? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who Should Be Next?
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angela has the best nail beds. Love to see her back with longer toenails polished in a bright red.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Well, like the saying goes, "When it rains it pours" because I have recently heard from several models that want back in the action.

Well it "sucks" being you! [Big Grin]

FWIW:

1. Angela
2. Marcela
3. Lizzy

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geo2
Board Regular
Member # 47577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geo2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lilly
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
But what do I know, right?

Plenty, I'd say.

As to your point about signups, the factors are too numerous and I would only be speculating.

True my friend, but I use other criteria such as fan mail, and even public response in this forum. I know better than anyone that this isn't an exact science, but when I added certain models (Mona Lisa, Charlie B., Paradox come to mind among others), signups, fan mail, even hacking attempts went up dramatically.
[Laugh]

This is not a knock on Lilly, I happen to like her as much as most of my other models, it's just that she hardly seems to move the needle when she's featured. Maybe I need to re-examine her performance.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update! I forgot to mention that I've also been talking to Tara Lind, and she has just confirmed July the 8th for me. Yay!

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lilly. Love her look.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is not a knock on Lilly, I happen to like her as much as most of my other models, it's just that she hardly seems to move the needle when she's featured. Maybe I need to re-examine her performance.

Maybe it's her current "competition" in this thread.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpaceCitySoles
Major Player
Member # 42517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceCitySoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Marcela! Love latina girls with a curvy figure! love her soles too!

--------------------
http://www.SpaceCitySoles.com
The home of the most exquisite fetish models with beautiful feet!
 -

-

Voyeur Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Giantess, and FemDom

Posts: 199 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like it's 1991... I vote for Lilly.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Welp, looks like Lizzy has gone into hiding again. This is getting ridiculous, and a lot of these girls like to complain that they're always broke. I guess no everyone has a strong work ethic. Anyways, I'm trying to see if I can get Marcela for you guys this week...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links