Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy movie theatre feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy movie theatre feet...
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sexy wife and I went to the movies over the weekend, and as we waited for it to start she slipped off her wedge slides and propped her hot feet on the rail. I love it when she does this, and could not resist snapping some pics of her lovely feet. When she saw me taking pics she started to pose too. She kept them up there well into the movie. So sexy!!

Has anyone else ever caught sight of some sexy feet while at the movies?!

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chanceparks
Board Regular
Member # 24996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chanceparks   Email chanceparks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. It doesn't happen often, but once in a while you see female feet up on the back of the seat and you get pissed off when the lights go down and the movie starts. I also like to watch for feet on the dashboard of cars. I've seen some really sexy peds like that.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chanceparks
Board Regular
Member # 24996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chanceparks   Email chanceparks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to tell you. Your wife has some very sexy feet.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful.

I was at the movies a few weeks ago and it didn't even occur to me (or my girlfriend) to do this. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As a courtesy reminder, please silence your cell phones and paint your toes, ladies."

Nice one, Swifty, I love out-in-public shots. Any looks from other people?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi 2Swift. Wow great situation! It would for sure,be a distraction for one of us foot admirers sitting in a theatre chair a row behind such a spectacle. Your wifes feet fook very sexy and seem to be in the spot light showing off the pretty toe nail color.The posing pics are my favorite and would definately provoke a "wood" reaction if I were sitting in that chair a few rows back. Forget the movie would have to return to watch the flick some other time. More pics please [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to move back a few seats and fap out
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I was at that theater!!!!!
Love her sexy feet!!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links