Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Olivia Baring Her Feet & Legs by the Lighthouse (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Olivia Baring Her Feet & Legs by the Lighthouse
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Olivia is back showing off her slender soles, bright pink toes, and legs out in front of the Cape May Lighthouse in New Jersey. This was the first set we did of three on the day during a little day trip we spent together shooting in several interesting and historic locations. I love getting out and shooting in spots like this, especially when it's with a great friend like Olivia. She's such a sweetheart and I can't wait to shoot her again later this month.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia is such a cutie, and I love the setting. Well done!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hot. Love her toes. I have a lighthouse now!!!!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the confident smile! [Smile] Knows what we like... Love the anklet, tattoos, and toes, too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots. Those acrylic glued-on designs are becoming more and more popular I've noticed, especially with manicures. Good stuff!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with SoleSearching; she has a lovely smile that makes her appear very confident.

But if her last set proved anything, it's that she's beautiful no matter what expression is on her face.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ninethree
Board Regular
Member # 47687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ninethree   Email Ninethree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is amazing...Love that she loves showing them off!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck! VERY Hot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunningly remarkable!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the profile pic of her toes!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got some smooth soles [Big Grin] Amazing quality photography again!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia is a doll. So glad she models for me. Love her slender soles and those legs of hers.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome shoot, Patrick! Love Olivia's soft soles! As for the lighthouse, I've been there, a few times over the years.Always stayed over in Wildwood Crest with the family. Take it you took the Ferry over from Lewes?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful.sexy feet too.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by cassarj:
Awesome shoot, Patrick! Love Olivia's soft soles! As for the lighthouse, I've been there, a few times over the years.Always stayed over in Wildwood Crest with the family. Take it you took the Ferry over from Lewes?

Actually we didn't. My original plan was to do the ferry and try and do some photos off to the side, if it wasn't crowded. It just didn't fit in with our time/schedule. Maybe we will another time, or someone else will if I go back up that way.

If you like Jamie, check out some of her older pictures. Her debut sets were all done in Wildwood, NJ. We did five sets that day (one in front of the Wildwood sign on the boardwalk, one squishing Polish ice on the boardwalk, one in front of the roller coasters, one in the surf with some shells, and one on a walkway through a sand dune).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links