Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nicole's feet are back again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nicole's feet are back again
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! Solediver here stopping by after a long hiatus. Been very busy with a new child in our lives, but i've still been able to snap some sexy shots of Nicole's feet for you to enjoy [Big Grin]

Here are just a few to start off with

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CTsoleMan
Board Regular
Member # 27800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CTsoleMan   Author's Homepage   Email CTsoleMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Thanks for sharing! I have some of my own to post too later!

--------------------
_-_-_-----_-_-_

I wish Tabi shoes were more widely available.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, a blast from the past. Welcome back and congrats on the family. I hope all is well with you two.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa baby!! great stuff

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. miss these nice feet hmmm [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome and a good comeback!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots, but great feet with long toes, TOERIFFIC!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, still sexy
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

thanks guys, it's good to see you're still hanging out here to celebrate Nicole's transition to milf!

I've also been practicing making gifs, cant wait to share those!

-  -  -  -

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you posting again. Always enjoy photos of her great feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Thanks [Big Grin] here's one i took last night

-

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links