Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hot stuff I've gathered from Facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot stuff I've gathered from Facebook
devildesigner
Board Regular
Member # 47372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devildesigner   Email devildesigner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll post here some pictures I've collected on Facebook - girls and women that I know more or less (sometimes not at all) who posted these photos on their Facebook pages for all the world to see, drool over and enjoy ;-)

My first one is this exquisite beauty named Andreea. She probably has no clue how happy she made me (and most of her male friends) when she shared these 2 summer pics:

-  -

Next one is Ellie. She seems to enjoy riding a (rented) bike and rest her precious feet a little. I almost had a heart attack when I first saw her veiny arched bare feet exposed like this:

-

These two girls below are Mary (striped bikini) and Anne (in black). They look like they had a lot of fun - but what matters is that they shared their bikini and barefoot pics with us:

-

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great! I do the same thing too. Coincidentally an old fuck buddy of mine just posted a shot of her feet on Facebook. It's been a few years since I had my way with her and her feet...it's nice to see they haven't changed.

-

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like another pair of high-arched feet, GQ. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Looks like another pair of high-arched feet, GQ. [Thumbs Up]

Some of the highest I've had. Looks like she might be single again too!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devildesigner
Board Regular
Member # 47372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devildesigner   Email devildesigner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Alina - and she looks like she knows perfectly what we're doing while watching her picture ;-)

-

Jo is teasing the audience too:

-

Roxana looks more dreamy and innocent, but what matters is that her feet are perfectly visible:

-

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links