Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Breaking The Lady - The Evolution Of Milly

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breaking The Lady - The Evolution Of Milly
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of you guys already know the saga of Milly, our mature Dominican lady. Well, she finally decided to come to the studio with me, so we could do a proper session with shoes and wardrobe changes and all that. This was quite an accomplishment for Milly, because it means she had to get over her fear of doing more serious modeling, but she told me she really needs money, and I offered her legit paid work, so there you have it.

Milly hates her hair, so ever since I've known her, she wears the severe bun in the first image, so it took quite a bit of cajoling to get her to let her hair down, but once she did, I could see an instant transformation in her demeanor. I showed her a few of the pics from my camera, and she started making comments such as "Wow, my feet really are nice looking, they're very refined" - as if she had never noticed them before. I told her that the only reason why I've put up with her this long is because she has great feet, especially her arches, and she's finally beginning to believe it.

It's amazing what a bit of confidence will do to a woman, in spite of her age, Milly has a great figure, with nice boobs (last pic) - and she has never explored her sex appeal quite this way, but I think she's really beginning to like it.

I have already worshiped her feet a couple of times, and she told me she's ready to do foot jobs, which is nice to know, but as you guys are aware, I don't shoot that type of content. These pics were done about a week ago, but she's already texting me constantly to ask when the next shoot is.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's amazing...top to bottom! I hope she stays with us for a while.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome man. It's all about the feet....and she has them!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into her....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links