Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wanna Worship Annette's Arches?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanna Worship Annette's Arches?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right you guys, you're reading right, I did my latest shoot with Annette yesterday (that's her wearing my glasses) and she told me she has started to do private worship sessions, so if you're in the New York City area, or plan to visit, feel free to drop me a line. Annette can be girly and playful, or your worst nightmare; your choice.

Please be aware that Annette is a very busy young lady, and does not like to be jerked around, and while she appreciates positive comments and compliments, she expects all work offers to be legitimate. She also wants it to be known, that she's strictly a foot goddess, so if you have anything else in mind, you need to find another model. Please keep it professional.

Annete is about six feet tall, with amazingly soft size 10 feet, which of course, include those incredibles arches.

-

In case you forget what Annette's arches look like, there are some samples below.

-

I have also added an email option to Annette's Feet Fair profile, but please bear in mind that I check all model mail for content before I forward it. Annette's Profile On Feet Fair

[ June 11, 2014, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord! I wonder if dinner is completely out of the question.....

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is blessed to have such beautiful extremely high arched feet!
Below her arches is the entrance to heaven!

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam if she ever comes to Florida for work let me know!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Adam, as always!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
Adam if she ever comes to Florida for work let me know!

You know I will, Evan, can you imagine her and Ms Pepper? Oh Lordy! That would be off the charts awesome...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you have to tell me when your down here, drinks on me [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Just so you guys know, Annette will be leaving to go to London at the end of the month. She expects to come back, but has no idea of when.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 10? She'd certainly be amazing for the "worst nightmare" aspect of the session. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Size 10? She'd certainly be amazing for the "worst nightmare" aspect of the session. LOL

Patrick

She's essentially a sweet girl, Patrick, just don't provoke her, 'cause she'll summon the inner bitch right quick.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.... im going to say yeah
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveftoes
Board Regular
Member # 47867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveftoes   Email loveftoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evan you're in Florida? If you're ever in Miami i would love to sit down and watch a photo session with the mature latina dry soles lady you pictured in July. She's amazing!

--------------------
Love Mature Soles and Heels

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links