Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mediterranean milf from the dog park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mediterranean milf from the dog park
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
h i love my neighbors. This sexy tall tan Mediterranean milf is new to the area and we happened to meet her while taking the dogs to the park. Her feet and toes are striking and caught our attention right away. After some small talk we found out that she is from up north and that she wears a size 9. It wasnt hard to continue the conversation because she absolutely loves her feet and thinks of them as being sexy. God I love those type of women. No need to convince them that people find there feet attractive- They already know it! We told her about our site and she practically volunteered to pose her feet. After taking some pics i mentioned the prospects of giving a footjob without asking directly. She was so intrigued that she literally asked "Would my feet be good for footjobs?" when you hear this from a woman with such sexy feet its hard to catch your jaw before it hits the floor. My only answer to this question is "We could give it a try [Smile] "

-  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those Mediterranean girls! [Cheers]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I wish **I** had a neighbor like that!! [Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so awesome [Drool]
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drakulo
Board Regular
Member # 25350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drakulo   Email Drakulo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, thanks for share.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her legs! Those vids are awesome! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Love the arches and the long tan legs too!
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links