Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's smooth shapely size 6 soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's smooth shapely size 6 soles
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think of her smooth and soft relaxing soles? Never get tired of their shapely curves.
 -
 -  -  -  -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good. We need to see her toes too. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding feet. Lovely arches!!!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em!! Kind of look like my wife's feet. [Mmm]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a couple of toe shots and some side views
 -  -  -  -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some jaw dropping curves on those lovely feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

-

-
 -

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god of feet! these are sooo cute and sexy. your wife feet are very nice, i'd not mind to give them a sniff and a kiss. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

I've sniffed, licked, sucked and buried my face in those smooth soles plenty!
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Describe the smell..
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

for small feet, very smelly if they've been in her flats for a while. And even flip flops create a mild smell. It's corn-chip. She'll kick off he shoes after work and the room nearly fills with corn-chip. She'll give me a feet-on-chest HJ, crossed at the ankle and the smell is perfect. Her toes sort of curl under towards the ball of her meaty soles which traps some smell. Smooth and cushiony.
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

-

Good arch and flexing toes, per request

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links