Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie's Vacation Shoot Samples

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie's Vacation Shoot Samples
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the last few days I've been hanging out with Jamie in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area while on a mini-vacation. I had off the entire week and some other plans fell through. Luckily enough, Jamie had no plans so we decided to head down, enjoy the scenery and attempt to get in about 10 photo sets. The 10 ended up being only 7 as Hurricane Arthur altered a plans a bit, but I'll get into more details when I write about the shoots in a blog - probably tomorrow. I'm just too exhausted from all the driving, heat, shoots, walking, and foot rubs those soft little feet of hers were awarded.

For now, enjoy these samples here first. And yes, it's going to take forever to get these online. LOL

Patrick

U.S.S. Wisconsin Battleship

-

Japanese Pagoda/Gardens

-

Mermaid Fountain

-

Beach/Kite

-

Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel

-

Cuban Heel Stockings

-

Strawberry Pie

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of these samples look amazing" can't wait to see the full sets. Especially the Cuban Heel stockings and the Strawberry pie
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clean, beach, pie. Jamie looks good in anything.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, great! Now I'm hungry!! [Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great variety of shots, and you're a lucky guy to have a girl at your disposal like that. I barely have time to set up regular scheduled shoots, and what I wouldn't do to have Casey at my disposal for a dew days. Maybe I should take her on vacation (lol)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Great variety of shots, and you're a lucky guy to have a girl at your disposal like that. I barely have time to set up regular scheduled shoots, and what I wouldn't do to have Casey at my disposal for a dew days. Maybe I should take her on vacation (lol)

It's one of the good things of shooting with my own friends. Love shooting the model types, but when it's a friend, it can just be normal, every day life mixed in with shooting and having fun.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie is a good example of a foot model: Pretty, fun, nice figure, clean skin and sexy feet.

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a lot of fun there... Love her soles, thanks again Patrick! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links