Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ------

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ------
Randy0000
Board Regular
Member # 33167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy0000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-------

[ September 11, 2018, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Randy0000 ]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the comments mentioned her toes, which I thought was funny. According to the credits her name is Jessica Leduc. She is pretty and has nice feet, fersher.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet! The only thing is that it seems like a weird ad to have a barefooted woman in Canada. She is going to freeze her fucking ass off in Canada being barefooted.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
She has great feet! The only thing is that it seems like a weird ad to have a barefooted woman in Canada. She is going to freeze her fucking ass off in Canada being barefooted.

I'm sure there are plenty of guys who run Clips4Sale stores that could take advantage of that! [Wink]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy0000
Board Regular
Member # 33167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy0000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah genius idea for clips for sale. Cute girl plus cute feet = im happy!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:

I think that was shot in the summertime, partner, and it so happens that I've been to Nova Scotia in the summer, and it's quite pleasant....

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links