Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Met a new sexy latina at walgreens!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Met a new sexy latina at walgreens!
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This beautiful 40 something latina was shopping in walgreens in her business casual attire when i approached her concerning her sexy and undoubtedly odor bearing feet. She was in heels and i could only imagine for a long period of time while working. The site of her smooth caramel skin, large breasts and spunky demeanor was to much to resist while my initial plan was to buy some smokes. I got behind her in line and complimented her on her shoes to open things up. We were done paying out around the same time, when we walked outside i dug a little deeper. First off i found out she is single. From there to my surprise she actually mentioned how smelly her feet are from being in her shoes all day. INSTANT BONER. I had to have these feet in my face and on my cock at some point so i got her phone number. A few weeks later i gave her a call and wanted to see about getting together. She told me that she loved foot rubs and could really use one [Smile] The magic words [Jerkoff]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story and a happy ending.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take note everyone. This is how its done!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooooooooooo.......... how did they smell?
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SA-LUTE!!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet and toenails....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME !!!!!!! Now THAT'S what's UP!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links