Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Returning Models. To Shoot Or Not To shoot. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Returning Models. To Shoot Or Not To shoot.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have to tell my fellow webmasters here that dealing with models can be very tricky. Girls come and go all the time, and sometimes the ones you think will become regulars, drop out, never to be seen again. Given to how complex life can get, it's certainly understandable the models will come in and out of your work and social sphere with some regularity, after all, people go back to school, become engaged and marry, move to other cities, etc.

Some models do contact me from time to time, after dropping out of site, asking to see if I would be interested in shooting with them again, and if I have had a positive experience with them, I always welcome them back with open arms. You guys might remember a post I did here some weeks ago, about the return of Lizzy - but she never followed up, so I had to drop her from consideration. I have recently heard back from Marisela and the jury is still out on whether she'll follow through or not.

Lizzy and Marisela are one thing, because I only did one session with each, and even though I like them both very much, they are not part of Feet Fair's inner circle. Now Francine is an entirely different kettle of fish; she's a good friend, and long time Fair Girl, with whom I've shared many good times. She had been out of the spotlight for a while due to personal reasons, but she contacted me tonight, asking to come back, but to be honest, I'm a bit shell shocked by all the flakyness in this biz, and don't want to waste my time with models who may or may not be fully committed to modeling for my site. Frankie still looks great, as the image on the right shows, so that's not an issue, but I can't help feeling that she may not be all that interested, in which case, I wish she would just stay in the background. I just don't want to be disappointed again. What do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlolzzz
Board Regular
Member # 38022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlolzzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam I have been a fan of your work for a long time (as young as 14-15, I'm 22 now, lol) and throughout the years I noticed that my favorite models from your website no longer featured like Paradox, Zinaida, Sabrina, Mona Lisa.

As sad as I was, I was not let down by the fact that you had many other models that were very appealing, and although the models I mentioned above will always be my all time favorites, some of the new ones you have picked up have earned a spot in my top fair girls.. i.e Annette.

So my advice would be to find new girls to work with and hopefully those models show enough dedication to come back as you have shown feetfair throughout the years, because your best years are ahead of you.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hardgainer
Loyal Member
Member # 42123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hardgainer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't life be boring without problems like these? I guess if there is an upfront cost of committing to shooting with her I would question it too. Otherwise I would wait and see with nothing to lose.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I like her!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I am a big Francine fan...would love seeing her come back, big time!

I regret not seeing her when she as at a foot party in the north east:(

Well...I wouldn't let it stress you...let them be the aggressor and you guys agree upon a date and let them know you have a tight schedule and they will need to make it. If they flake out and give you the run around...f'em!

Keep us posted!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine has always been a favorite of mine. I also have a softness for Asian girls though and she's always been one of your girls I've looked at the most.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Francine has always been a favorite of mine. I also have a softness for Asian girls though and she's always been one of your girls I've looked at the most.

Patrick

Ditto Patrick!!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am another fan who hopes to see Francine on Feet Fair again.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try working it and see what happens. That's my motto when I contact a model that seems she wouldn't be interested. The worst they can tell me is "no".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Sounds like a major rally for Francine!!!

Good luck Adam;)

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We spoke earlier this evening, and she assured me she's serious about coming back. I'm still considering it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pee on her..then decide
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
Pee on her..then decide

Oh snap! should I?
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine also did some graphic design work for the site way back when, right? Sounds like you could get some bonuses if she's still in that business [Big Grin] .
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
We spoke earlier this evening, and she assured me she's serious about coming back. I'm still considering it.

Do we need to bribe you than???

[Smile]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links