Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 4 Ticklish Latina Feet 18 (Sofia Vergara look alike) & 19 Year Old Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 4 Ticklish Latina Feet 18 (Sofia Vergara look alike) & 19 Year Old Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A recent post on the site EthnicFoot and thought I'd make everyone privy of its existence, as the girls are too hot to go unnoticed. Two Latina girls with very ticklish feet showing their soles while presumably at work. The one on the left (from the viewer perspective) is 19 and has size 7's, and the one in blue on the right is 18 with slender size 8's. Both have very ticklish feet, though I think the one in blue does slightly more so. The one on the right in blue looks like she could pass as Sofia Vergara's daughter in my opinion. The clip for it is at http://clips4sale.com/4188/11820387 and is titled "4 Ticklish Latina Feet". No surprise, it's the top selling clip at the moment.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ones with the green pedi smoke the others.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fun! Makes me wanna go visit shoestores! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both deserve long footrubs from me.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hot! Thank you!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links