Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Noëmi size 8.5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Noëmi size 8.5
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 6 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
 -  -
Bringing her to the EBF party on the 26th. Come hang out main lounge center stage with me and Goddesses Footboy if you want to score a session.

[ November 18, 2014, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: KlassFX ]

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent choice, she's quite beautiful, and those feet look amazing.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, always look forward to your work.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, haven't slept. Just got back from her place. Here's a snapshot at the party a few hours ago.

-

Will post more of her and other girls, later.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes do look delicious!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

She's an 8.5. So yeah, the party was fun. We have some big plans.

Here's a few other snapshots of the party.

[ September 28, 2014, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: KlassFX ]

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff. She's a cutie (love pigtails) and the party looked fun!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

-
 -
 -
A fan wanted a custom video of Noemi, when her feet were not smelled long enough for his taste in the original meeting. He also wanted her in sweaty socks.

In this fantasy, she is a Swiss foreign exchange student assisting a schoolboy with an assignment. The assignment involves rating her foot odor from 1-10. Thanks to her help, the schoolboy will get an A.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially love the first girl, and her soles. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a killer! Hits on all cylinders for me! [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some sexy hot stuff here.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, this girl is amazing! I am dying to meet her at one of the EBF parties. She is rock solid and her feet make my little guy feel the same!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

-  -  -
 -
Wow, where the hell did you guys come from. I thought I was the only one that liked her!

jk I knew damn well Y'all are a bunch of suckers for young girls. I learned this from Patrick!

So anyway, thought you guys might think this was funny. One photo is her going over this script that the guy sent in.. fuckin 3 pages of detailed shit just for some feet smelling.

The first photo, she's actually texting her new bf who is jealous of footboys (can you believe it?). He was so pissed off he made me remove shit from my twitter about her. I was very cooperative because he just got deployed to Iraq. There's nothing worse than being deployed to Iraq and then having your girl run off with footboys. So I respect and appreciate him nonetheless.

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
OMG, this girl is amazing! I am dying to meet her at one of the EBF parties. She is rock solid and her feet make my little guy feel the same!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

She was the October champion, top session model. I will bring her and this month's Champion Chloe to the next event. This will be utter footboy devastation. I will be the only one left to tell the tale, because I'm gonna sit back on the stage eating sandwiches.
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I especially love the first girl, and her soles. Thanks.

Hmm? She is the first girl in the original post.. just dyed her hair red.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links