Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Amethyst & Reagan - Face Under Soles - HD 1080p MP4

What's more fun than standing on a slave's face! Reagan and Amethyst just love it! They take turns standing on his upturned face, laughing and giggling as they stand full weight crushing his facial features flat! They also crush and stomp his body HARD! Grinding his cock n balls under their soles, on it, making fun of his obvious boner. They jump on him as well like a trampoline, bouncing on his belly and chest, But his face is where they focus the most barely giving him a second break from being underfoot.

Starring: Reagan Lush, Amethyst Mars, Jason Ninja

*TRAMPLING* *FACESTANDING* *FOOT DOMINATION*

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Indica - Sniffing my Stinky Softball Soles - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video Loader
CUSTOM SCRIPT:

Indica walks into living room and plops down on couch. She reaches for her shoes and prys them off - she’s tired after softball practice as she stretches her legs straight out onto the coffee table in front. She has her black socks on. She keeps her legs spread as she puts her hands behind her head , arms up and kicks back to relax as she waits for Jason to arrive.A few minutes of Indica chillin on the couch alone , moving her socked soles around relaxing and tired.

Almost a POV angle - zoomed in so her socked soles are focal point but you can still see her body and face visibly.

Jason walks into living room to see Indica chillin on the couch/reclining chair. He sits down next to her on couch. She barely moves she’s too tired. Indica asks -so what’s this project you have to do?- Jason explains while looking down at her socks

-you’ve heard of fantasy football right? Well I’m in a friends league and if you score the lowest points , your forced to do a punishment ... my punishment is I have to film someone’s feet anddddd ... also sniff them .

Indica replies * WOW and you chose me?! My feet reallllly smell right now after practice-
Jason explains-yes it has to be natural smelling feet so that’s why I told you not to shower , I just need to set up my phone camera for this -
Jason gets up and puts his phone camera across from them to record
Indica shrugs and smirks it off and says * -you don’t know what your getting yourself into-
Jason then gets right to it as he slides off the couch to his knees next to the coffee table and examines her socks before leaning in for a sniff. The smell is stronger than he thought and he leans back out of shock but then goes back in for another sniff of her black socks.

Indica questions -do they stink?-
Jason replies -dammmmn girl, they sure do-

Jason continues to sniff up and down both her black socks. Jason then peels off only one sock and leaves on the sock that was partially off.
Continued sniffing back and fourth from Indicas bare soles and her half way on sock.

Indica questions to Jason -which smells more? My socks or feet?!-
Jason examines both before saying -your feet for sure!-

Indica rolls her eyes almost bored as she looks at her phone while Jason takes big whiffs while Jason keeps smiling in excitement. After a little time with that the other sock is pulled off revealing both her bare soles full of sock lint and toe jam.

Indica comments -oh your really getting in there now... - still in a ditsy tone - twirling her hair

After the toe sniffing Indica says -my feet are still sore from softball practice , here, I’ll rub them in your face -
Jason says -good idea!-

As Indica begins to rub her soles all up in Jason’s face - scrubbing them hard up and down still in same position - Indica still on couch and Jason still on his knees by coffee table er soles really digging into Jason’s face as he sits up on his knees - her legs straight out)

Indica exclaims -man it must suck to come in last place in your fantasy League having to do this...

Jason continues to moan and sniff away. After a minute of this - last part is changed to a new position
Indica says -let me get more comfortable-

And gets up from couch to lay on on the floor on her stomach - she puts her legs and feet up in the air.
Jason sits directly behind her and continues to sniff away at her playful feet - her toes spreading and wiggling near his face

Indica asks -you gettin’ a good whiff back there?-

She then begins to rub her soles together back and fourth , her soles making that swishing sound as they rub harder together.
Jason stays behind her on his knees and sniffs the air around her feet as she rubs them together giving him a foot show as she continues to lay) on her belly.

Indica then flips over facing the camera and Jason and then says -hey if you got $60 bucks I’ll jerk you off- In a playful flirty tone , batting her eyes.

Jason is excited by the offer and looks in his wallet to see that it’s empty. A frantic excited Jason tells her -I’ll go pull out some money down the street - don’t go anywhere I’ll be right back!”

Jason is excited and hops up and runs out of the room. Indica then gets up off ground and goes back to couch in same position as earlier. With her legs stretched out once again and soles facing the camera she gives an evil smirk. Then right before the end of video she looks down at her feet with disgust from the toe jam!

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Vicky & Brandon - Men's Rights Tramplists - HD 1080p MP4

Vicy and Brandon are hanging out when they get a knock on the door. A man enters asking if they' sign a local council petition. Tey ask him what it;s about and he tells them all aout his Men's Rights policies, they want to take women's rights away so it'll go back to the golden days of the 50's when women stayed home and in the kitchen. The two Femdom's ask him to follow them into the other room. He walks in and see's a giant cage and asks what it's for. They ladies trick him into taking off his shirt and then their true colors come out! They grab his balls and get him to the floor where the two Woman start stomping and trampling him. This is what they think about his ridiculous Mens rights bs. They laugh at him as they stand on his face and smother him. They grind his balls underfoot while making sure he knows Women are the superior sex! He's nothing but a doormat for them!

Starring; Vicky Vixxx, Brandon Areana, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Natasha - Foot Cuck For Valentines Day - HD 1080p MP4

Jason comes in to surprise his girlfriend Natasha for Valentines day with a teddy bear! Only problem is he's very late and she has her own surprise for him! He's such a loser and she's already moved on and set up a date with a hot guy tonight. He's almost in tears as she grabs the teddy bear from him and stomps on it in front of him. She tells him she's done with him an has a real man taking her out tonight instead. She begs her to keep him in her life and upon thinking on it, she decides the only way she will keep him around is as her personal foot slave. He's shocked but soon bows to her wishes as she demands he takes off her shoes and starts licking all the dirt and toejam from her bare soles & toes. Almost in tera he starts licking away at her sweaty soles as she looks on with disdain. Soon her new man calls and she then informs her slave he'll also be sucking her new man's cock tonight so he better get some practice gagging on her foot. The humiliation gets worse and worse for him and this Valentines Day soon turns into the worst day of his life!

Starring: Natasha Ty, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Amethyst & Goddess Z - Sole Slut - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Amethyst & her friend Goddess Z know how badly you are obsessed with their soles & feet. They both wrinkle their soles up and tease you with their creased soles. They both get their feet super stinky too, and they know how much the smell drives you crazy. They laugh at how much your cock is twitching as they wiggles their toes at you. They invite you to start jerking your cock as they continue to stick their soles in your face!

Starring: Amethyst Mars, Goddess Z

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Fae comes home from the gym to hang out with her roomie Jason. She slowly takes off her sweaty shoes and he notices the smell right away. She isn't having it as she is disgusted that he would even mention it. She decides to give it to him and shoves her stinky soles in his face! The vinegary smell is overwhelming! She has him at her mercy as she tells him to stick out his tongue and start licking her soles clean. Her sexy size 8s cover his tongue as she makes him lap up every piece of dirt and toejam from her feet!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sofie Reyez- Sniff My Sour Stinky Soles - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
The gorgeous 21 year old Sofie Reyez debuts on BFG! This stunning latina beauty, definitely can get her feet very ripe and stinky. After wearing her shoes all day, she knows she has them at optimal stink levels. Perfect to rub all over her subs face as he's tied and taped on the couch. Her soft pink soles lather him in her thin layer of sweat, getting his nose up between her toes as she verbally assaults him in a dominant way. Sofie knocks it out of the park in this super HOT debut clip!

Starring: Sofie Reyez, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Natasha & Kerri - Stomping the bitch - HD 1080p MP4

Gorgeous Domme duo Natasha Ty & Kerri Taylor team up to destroy their sub under their perfect soles. Both brats sport some sexy big size 8 feet, perfect to crush his face and body with! They bounce on him like a trampoline, stomp on him, stand full weight on his face as he must lay there and take it. They look so hot trampling him not much else needs to be said! Just buy it!

Starring: Natasha Ty, Kerri Taylor, Jason Ninja

*TRAMPLING* *FACESTANDING* *CRUSH*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Jessica Jones - Worship my Big Soles - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Goddess Jessica Jones kicks back and relaxes as she has two sub girls go to town on her huge size 10 soles. Licking, kissing and drooling all over them. The three girls are all totally into it and it shows. She has her feet up straight before turning over and letting the continue. The girls even worship one foot at the same time in a super sexy way.

Starring: Jessica Jones, Stefania Mafra, Luna

*FOOT WORSHIP* *SOLE LICKING* *LESBIAN* *BIG FEET*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Ari owns an air bnb and Dacey has come to say. They’re sitting on the sofa together and Dacey is barefoot preferably in tight blue jeans but I can’t say what she’s wearing if she’s already there. Anyway.

Ari welcomes Dacey to her airbnb and gets her sorted. She compliments Daceys pretty feet. Dacey thinks it’s weird and doesn’t react well and says she is only staying for one night and going Tomorrow. Dacey explains she’s not here for long. Ari interupts and says did you get your nails done. Dacey doesn’t care about her own feet and says infact can you go and get me my socks. Ari goes , Dacey looks at her bare feet and wiggles them and wonders why ari is so interested in her feet.

Ari comes back with some socks whatever she has I guess , would have been white socks. And comes back with some rope. She asks Dacey if she can tie her up. Dacey puts on her socks. Dacey is really shocked and like wtf. And says she really doesn’t have time she’s here for work and needs to get an early night to leave Tomorrow early.
Ari says well I really wouldn’t want to kick you out ? Dacey says you’ll kick me out if I don’t let you tie me up ? Ari replies yes it’s what I do with all my new guests. Dacey is like wtf but reluctantly agrees.

Scene fades and dacey is sat in a CHAIR , arms tied behind her back with rope. Tightly. Daceys feet are resting on a foot rest/table. ari says let me get you a bit comfier and takes off daceys socks. Dacey says angrily you don’t need to take them off , what is wrong with you do you like my feet or something? Ari on screen tied up daceys ankles with rope tightly and says no no not at all . Whilst the onscreen tying is going on, Dacey wiggles her feet and points her toes sexily. Once tied up. Ari says can you get out?

Dacey says no obviously not. Ari begins to smell and kiss daceys feet slowly. But now dacey can’t get out. Dacey moans like hell for a bit. Eventually she gets cleave gagged with her own sock ( or a single piece of tape, if she only had ankle socks) then ari starts worshiping her feet telling her she wanted her feet the whole time. She licks and sucks her feet and toes. Soaking them. Dacey moans loads and rolls her eyes but knows she’s stuck. Later she starts to give in as she knows she’s helpless although she hates it. Ari from time to time lifts Daceys feet in the air to worship them. As well as on the table. Later on the gag gets took out and ari continues to worship. Dacey calls her a freak but Ari doesn’t care , she soaks her soles and makes her wiggle them as she is licking them.

Scene fades and Dacey is on the floor with hands tied behind back , on her stomachs and feet in the air , ankles tied with rope. Almost like a hogtie but feet not connected. Ari worships her feet in this position and sucks on her toes.

Starring: Ari Parker, Dacey Harlot

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

In an older unreleased POV trample clip - Sasha Foxxx shows off her trample chops with her fishnets on. Of course in typical trample fashion Sasha focuses on facestanding her slave, giving him the full weight treatment! She marches up and down his body, also taking great price in stomping his balls and cock. Eventually she takes off her fishnets and continues trampling him flat with her bare feet!!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Vicky Mila & Maria - Triple Stinky Soles Smother - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
After dancing all night at the club - Vicky, Maria and Mila come home in a great mood! Their slave is tied up and taped on the floor and in a prone position for them to remove their shoes and smother him out with their stinky sweaty soles. They make him sniff the insides of their shoes first, laughing as his eyes water from the stink. They take turns making him their foot bitch. Then the fun starts when they rub their sweaty soles and toes all over his face and right up in his nose. He's in stinky hell as the girls laugh at the fact he's getting hard. They start rubbing his cock through his pants as they laugh at the fact their stink is turning him on. They keep his nose firmly in between their toes while they rub his cock till he cannot hold it in anymore and cums in his pants!

Starring: Vicky Vixxx, Mila Von Mayhem, Maria Jade, Jason Ninja

*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT SMOTHER* *CUMIN PANTS*

-

Natasha - Sessioning with a Giantess - VR 360 4K

SEATED ABOVE
My eyes open and I see Natasha's massive frame above me. She's sitting with her leg crossed so the sole of her crossed foot hovers over me. She's looking at her phone but she notices me coming around and smiles down at me. She asks if I'm ready to start my giantess as she arches her huge sole overhead. She takes delight as she watches me get my bearings and realize I am actually tiny. She tells me I look like a bug on the floor and wonders if I realize just how much power I've given her. She tells me it's hard to see me as a person at this size and admits she's getting the urge to just crush me out like an ant. She tells me to look at her gigantic soft sole overhead and imagine being stuck to it.

HANDHELD
I scream about actually being shrunk but she just hears squeaks so she scoops me up and holds me verry close to her face. She relishes her godlike power over the tiny human in her hand and tells me this is what I paid for. She remembers I asked for vore in the session so she holds me up to her massive lips and talks about how easily she could make me her tiny snack. She then dangles me way up over her open mouth and threatens to send me swimming into her belly so I can become part of her. But she recalls that ultimately I wanted to be under her feet so she places back down on the floor.

TOWER OVER/CRUSH***
(Place camera on back facing up to avoid stitching while towering above). She stands tall before me like a skyscraper - showing me her massive toes and mocking how tiny I am in comparison. She then dangles the balls of her bare soles over me and informs me that I am going to under them just like I always dreamed. She stands tall and gives me different menacing views of her giant feet. She hovers her soles overhead, peering down at me cowering under her giant toes, and ignores my squeaks of protest. She tells me to look up at her huge sole and be thankful that I will soon be a tiny "John stain" on it like I wanted. Then she dangles the ball of her foot over me one last time - smiling down at me between her long toes, and slowly brings her sole down onto me. She grinds down on me under her toes - checking once to see if I'm still alive before finishing me off (goodbye little John).
Starring: Natasha Ty

Clip Features: Giantess, VR360, Feet, soles, crush, vore

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Katarina & Nyssa - Facebox Foot Sniffer - HD 1080p MP4

Fresh from the gym, Katarina and Nyssa have their slave locked up in the facebox. They shove their super stinky white socks all over his face, knowing how vinegary they stink. They laugh as he winces from the strong smell as it pierces his nostrils.They peel off their socks and continue the torment by shoving their smelly socks in his mouth and pressing their soft stinky soles and toes over his nose. He can't escape as the brats have their stinky way with him, making him inhaleover and over again while the taste is lodged in his mouth.

Starring: Katarina, Nyssa Nevers, Jason Ninja

-

Sasha & Indica - Controlled & Humiliated 1 - HD 1080p MP4

Sasha has a a new gadget she wants to try out on her roommate. Indica doesn't believe in that stuff and tells her to try it out anyways. Sasha zaps her forehead with it and soon Indica falls under her trance. Sasha makes her say a few things first to make sure she's really under her control. Then Sasha gets really sadistic and orders her the the floor and makes her worship her tired sweaty feet. Indica does as she's told in her zombie like trance. Sasha loves the power she has over her roommate and giggles as Indica does as she's told. Part 1 of 2.

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Indica

-

Nikki & Orias - Tied Feet 2 - HD 1080p MP4

In another BLAST FROM THE PAST! After being set upon by her lover Nikki - Orias decides she wants some revenge on her younger girlfriend. She decides to give her a taste of her own medicine. She puts her out then ties her in a hogtie too. She tells her she's gonna taste her feet instead this time. Nikki struggles but has to give in to her lovers revenge.

Starring: Orias Bastet, Nikki Next

-

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links