Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Delirious - New Position As Foot bitch - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
When Delirious calls her intern Jason in to go over his 2 weeks of work at the company she has nothing but complaints about him. He dresses horribly, he has a bad attitude and he's just not right in her opinion. He begs her to give him another chance, but she can only think of one position for him - as her foot bitch. She tells him to get down on his knees and start licking her sweaty pantyhose. He almost gags as her salty sour pantyhose soles touch his tongue. She laughs as she has been wearing the same nylons all week. She starts gagging his mouth with her long toes as her size 8s dip in and out of his mouth. He's going to be her foot bitch from now on and tells him to rip open her sweaty nylons and get to the ninegary barefeet underneath. She makes him lick her barefeet clean and suck up all the sweat now. He better learn how to do his new job or else.

Starring: Delirious Hunter, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *PANTYHOSE DOMINATION* *TOE SUCKING*

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Morgana - Move to else I'l make you smell my FEET! - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Morgana comes home and finds Jason playing video games and hogging the whole couch. She tells him to move or else she'll shove her stinky feet in his face. He refuses to move so she climbs on him and starts pulling off her shoes. She starts rubbing her big stinky size 10s all over his face and nose as she taunts him. He is grossed out as his sweaty feet permeate into his nostrils. She starts taking over his game as he squirms beneath her. He can't stop her stinky feet rubbing into his face. She laughs as she knows how bad her feet get. He just has to deal with it.

Starring: Morgana Soles, Jason Ninja

*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT SMOTHER* *FOOT DOMINATION*

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Milah Maria & Vicky - Triple Hard Stompers - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Vicky invites her friends amazon Milah and Maria Jade over to stomp her human rug. These three brats trample all over him hard. They stand on his face, crush his cock and balls, jump on him like a trampoline and use him as they wish. He can do nothing but lay under their soles as they have their way with him and destroy him as their victim. Maria Jade loves to actually jump on his face and it shows as she giggles with glee. The 6'2 Milah uses her big size 12 soles to completely crush him under her feet and weight. While Vicky does her usual brat moves on him. Totally hot clip!

Starring: Vicky Vixxx, Milah Von Mayhem, Maria Jade

-

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sasha & Reagan - Work Over My Soles - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Reagan calls in her insubordinate employee Sasha who hasn't been dressing for her position. Sasha gives her attitude as she thinks she's fine dressing down at work. Reagan is not happy with her answer an threatens to tell corporate about her bad behavior and poor sales recently. Reagan is always dressed for perfection and make great sales. Reagan tells her she wants Sasha to show her just how much she cares about her job and start rubbing her feet. Sasha begrudgingly gets down and starts rubbing her feet but Reagan demands more foot action,she wants Sasha to use her mouth and start licking, kissing and GAGGING on her toes and soles!! Sasha now realizes she's in for 30 mins of hell! Reagan cruelly verbally destroys her as she makes her suck her toes and cover her feet in slobber. Sasha worships her feet to save her job and has a hard lesson in foot gagging!

Starring: Reagan Lush, Sasha Foxxx

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Mikayla Kate Maria - Squish him quick! VR 360 4K

You thought you could be sneaky hiding in Maria's closet but you've been found by three giantesses. They don't like perverts and the three huge women surround you. Before you know it gigantic soles are stomping down all around you. You are frozen in fear as they threaten you squish you underfoot at anytime. They decide since you want to be such a tiny perve that you should beg them not to crush you and qorship their huge feet! Mikayla's massive size 16's look like skyscrapers above you. You're so small you're tiny hands barely make any impact on the skin of their huge feet. Finally they decide to take you out and stomp you out!

Starring: Mikayla Miles, Kate England, Maria Jade

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Mikayla Kate Maria - Squish him quick! VR 360 4K

You thought you could be sneaky hiding in Maria's closet but you've been found by three giantesses. They don't like perverts and the three huge women surround you. Before you know it gigantic soles are stomping down all around you. You are frozen in fear as they threaten you squish you underfoot at anytime. They decide since you want to be such a tiny perve that you should beg them not to crush you and qorship their huge feet! Mikayla's massive size 16's look like skyscrapers above you. You're so small you're tiny hands barely make any impact on the skin of their huge feet. Finally they decide to take you out and stomp you out!

Starring: Mikayla Miles, Kate England, Maria Jade

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

new todayon http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Goth Charlotte - Stomping His Naked Ass - UHD 4K MP4

Play Video
Goddess Goth Charlotte absolutely loves having a man's junk at the mercy of her soft soles! her slave lays prone under her, as she works up and down his body,stomping away. She stands on his face without a single care in the world. After mashing his face, she gets down to his cock and balls and starts working them over under her toes and feet. She loves crushing his nuts against his stomach with her barefeet. She grins enjoying every second of the abuse she is dishing out. Her sexy feet look perfect as they stand right on his face where he belongs under her soles! Goth Charlotte is great at trampling and this clip shows what she's capable of!

Starring: Goth Charlotte, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Katarina - After Cheer Practice Foot Cleaning - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
When the point guard of the local team fucked up and lost the last game of the season for his team, the players got together and decided to punish him by paying the head cheerleader to make him lick her sweaty socks and feet clean for making them lose! He winces as he knows how bad it's about to taste as Katarina is known for having some of the stinkiest feet on the cheer team. She makes him stick out his tongue and starts wiping her soles with socks on up and down. The sour taste is strong but she doesn't care. The humiliaton of losing is too much for the team and he needs to learn his lesson. She peels off her socks and continues to humiliate him making him clean her bare soles and toes. All the toejam needs to be cleaned out before she's done with him!

Starring: Princess Katarina, Jason Ninja

-

blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply awesome
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Ivory & Andi - Tiny Roommate Underfoot - UHD 4k MP4

Play Video
When Andi is hanging out with her good friend Ivory, you have decided to sneak into the room in your tiny form. The girls don't see you at first but soon Andi catches you and is furious! The two giantess brats now tower over you wondering what to do with you. Maybe they should just end you now under their sneaker soles? That would be too good for you though, you should be put to work as their tiny foot slave! They brats hover their now massive bare soles over your tiny body as you try your best to lick them clean. The brats aren't happy with the bad job you're doing however and start stepping on you. Andi doesn't want you to perish that fast however and decides to keep you in her shoe.

Starring: Ivory Soles, Andi Page

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Gia the Giant - Jerk to my BIG soles - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Amazon Gia the Giant has huge shapely sexy soles. She wrinkles and teases her size 12's in your face knowing how hard they make you. Pull out your cock and start stroking to them as she takes you through a super HOT JOI while you watch her feet in your face. How long can you last for the Amazon Goddess? Keep stroking like a good boy. Your goddess wants a big load for her BIG SOLES!

Starring: Gia The Giant

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sasha & Reagan - Use that mouth right - HD 1080p MP4

When Sasha finds out her employee Reagan is giving blowjobs in the bathroom she threatens to fire her. Reagan is desperate to keep her job and will do anything her boss asks. Sasha knows just the way to have her use her mouth right! Her tired sweaty feet have been stuck in her heels all day and tells Reagan she needs to start using her mouth and tongue to lick up and down her soft soles. Reagan is grossed out but realizes she has no choice but to do as her boss commands. Soon Sasha has Reagan soaking her toes and soles in spit as she gags her hard with her long toes. Reagan's life has been turned into a lowly foot cleaner for her bitch boss and she knows this is going to be hell from now on!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Reagan Lush

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

CUSTOM SCRIPT:

Concept: My babysitter Sophie is tired of me always perving on her feet so she shrinks/crushes me.

* girl next door outfit that shows of bare legs, painted toes
* please avoid overhead light and add "echo" effect
* please ask her to stay on the same side of the cam and use "John" often

SEATED ABOVE
My eyes open and I see Sophie's massive frame looming above me. She's sitting with her leg crossed so the sole of her crossed leg/foot hovers over my tiny frame. She's looking at her phone but she notices me coming around and acts really casual about it. She smiles and asks me if I understand what is happening as she arches her huge sole overhead. She confirms that yes - that is actually her giant bare foot looming over me and I am really no bigger than an ant. She wants to babysit without having to deal with me leering at her feet so she shrunk me down. She cant wait to see what it feels like to crush out my tiny body under her soft sole as she relishes her profound power over me.

HANDHELD
I beg for mercy but she just hears squeaks so she scoops me up and holds me up to her face - inspecting my tiny frame verrry closely. I try to talk her out of crushing me but she laughs off my pleas. I'm not a person anymore - she regards me as a bug now and my life is meaningless to her. Then she holds me up to her lips and suggests she could just make me her snack. I'm so tiny she could swallow me like a pill and send me swimming into her belly. She dangles me up over her gigantic mouth and threatens to drop me in before deciding against it. After all my foot perving, it's only right that I perish under them so she gives me a goodbye kiss and places me back on the floor.

TOWER OVER/CRUSH

(Place camera on back facing up to avoid stitching while towering above). She stands tall before me like a skyscraper - showing me her massive toes and mocking how tiny I am in comparison. She then dangles the balls of her bare soles over me and threatens to end my existence at any moment. She stands tall and gives me different menacing views of her giant feet. She hovers her soles overhead, peering down at me as I cower under her toes, and talks about how my family will never know what happened to me. She tells me to look up at her huge soft sole and accept that I will soon be stuck to it as a tiny "John stain." Then she dangles the ball of her foot over me one last time - smiling down at me between her toes, and slowly brings her sole down onto me. She grinds down on me under her toes - checking once to see if I'm still alive before finishing me off (goodbye little John).

Starring: Sofie Reyez

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sahrye - Teaching the Pervy Teacher a Lesson - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
When bad girl Sahrye is called into her college professors office for a serious talk about her bad behavior, he threatens to call her parents and have her suspended. She only gives him attitude as she kicks up her sneakered feet on his desk as he looks on in horror. She defies him as he tells he to get her shoes off his desk. He then goes to grab her feet to move them as she snaps pictures of him touching her. She then kicks off her shoes and slowly removes her socks in his face. She tells him she will show everyone the photos she took of him touching her and the way he looked at her feet if he doesn't do as she says. She wants to truly humiliate him at her stinky feet. She loves the control she has over men being the badass she is. She makes him get down on his knees as she starts wiping her smelly feet all over his face. She tells him to kiss her soles while she continues snapping photos of him. What a loser! The final humiliating she makes him into a human door mat as he is told to lay on the floor as she stands on him and then stands directly in his face!! He can still do nothing but succumb to his students desires. Nothing but a loser foot bitch for the baddest girl in class!

Starring: Sahrye, Jason Ninja

-

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  58  59  60   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links