Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Very Hot Foot Fetish Bare Feet In The Park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very Hot Foot Fetish Bare Feet In The Park
CAROLEENA
Board Regular
Member # 46881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAROLEENA   Author's Homepage   Email CAROLEENA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More pics at http://www.caroleenaleeds.com/bare-foot-in-the-park/
Here is a 2 new sexy videos I made for you all. These videos show close-up detail of my fit stomach, (for you guys who like tight stomachs), my fit behind, (for you guys who love a nicely shaped ass [Wink] ), and of course my bare feet! These clips were shot outdoors in a beautiful space, in a beautiful background, and beautiful sky above. It was so much fun to make! I mean it from my heart when I say I truly like sharing my feet with you guys, (and also my body, what I work very hard on!). I really do understand your foot fetish and/or your tickle fetish! Also, if you read my bio, you will also see and understand that I have had direct foot fetish and tickle fetish experience, and I enjoyed having my feet worshiped by a man with a foot fetish and tickle fetish(I am telling you the truth!) My modeling career is taking off, and accordingly I am very busy nowadays. That is why I have not released a new video in some time. I promise guys, I will do the best I can to get you more foot-edge, (ha!), of my feet, and also tickle videos for you tickle guys! (Don’t forget, I am genuinely one of the most ticklish people in the world! Again, I am telling you the truth!) In these videos, you’ll see the vivid colors of my toenail polish pop out at you! And your eyes will pop out when you see the sunshine glistening off the soles of my feet! And I hope you deeply enjoy watching how the camera slowly glides along the muscle lines of my stomach! And it would be nice to hear that your heart started pounding, and maybe you even got a little bit sweaty, seeing how I positioned my rear-end for your pleasure! Also contact me for all the worn shoes and socks, and such, that I have for sale! You may buy my shoes, socks, stockings,panties and other stuff and have the sweat, oils, imprint, and joy-full essence of my feet actually in your hands, near your nose, against your face, and even in your mouth! I love it!I thank all of you for being my foot-friends, and tickle-buddies, and look forward to our continued fetish-fun relationship! Peace and love to all of you beautiful guys!
 -
 -  -  -  -

[ October 02, 2014, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: CAROLEENA ]

--------------------
Hello, foot lovers! I am sexy girl with sexy feet! If you want to see more of my long slender toes soles and feet( socks,stocks,pantyhose) feel please visit my site http://CaroleenaLeeds.com.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit!?! PERFECT feet, not to mention an amazing body! I'm in love! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty long toes and nice soles
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your feet! [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CAROLEENA
Board Regular
Member # 46881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAROLEENA   Author's Homepage   Email CAROLEENA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys for taking time and commenting! Will post more pics for you soon [Wink]

--------------------
Hello, foot lovers! I am sexy girl with sexy feet! If you want to see more of my long slender toes soles and feet( socks,stocks,pantyhose) feel please visit my site http://CaroleenaLeeds.com.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous feet. Thanks for sharing with us!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTFPNYC Foot Tickle Fetish PartyNYC
Board Regular
Member # 42793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTFPNYC Foot Tickle Fetish PartyNYC   Author's Homepage   Email FTFPNYC Foot Tickle Fetish PartyNYC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
The premier foot fetish, tickle fetish, legs, stockings, submission/domination, BDSM, trampling party!
www.FootTickleFetishPartyNYC.com

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTFPNYC Foot Tickle Fetish PartyNYC
Board Regular
Member # 42793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTFPNYC Foot Tickle Fetish PartyNYC   Author's Homepage   Email FTFPNYC Foot Tickle Fetish PartyNYC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you are back!

--------------------
The premier foot fetish, tickle fetish, legs, stockings, submission/domination, BDSM, trampling party!
www.FootTickleFetishPartyNYC.com

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links