Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » TINY PEDS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TINY PEDS
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's just posted a contribution from me today...the lady in the pics is in her early 40's, weighs around 80 lbs., and her feet are an honest size 2....she was hitchhiking and I gave her a ride...the first thing I noticed was her tiny feet in black flip flops and they blew me away....while riding along, we discovered that her mom used to sit in with a band I was with when she was a baby, she was an awesome singer....I gave her my phone # and never expected to hear from her again...a couple of days later, she called and came over for a visit, she stayed the whole weekend....didn't take long for me to tell her how cute her tiny feet were and I was the first guy to ever like her feet....these are the first pics I took of her feet, after we went shopping for a few items...I have lots more that I took over the two-year period that I knew her....will post them in sets over the next few weeks....here's the link, would love to hear comments, pro or con....

http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/TinyPeds2014102019Oct/

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pickup. Lightweight, portable, compact FJ/FW partner in a pinch.

I'm more of a size 8-10+ guy but I like to see conquest and victory on any scale.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all sizes feet, but small is my favorite...have some sets from another lady I met who was size 8 1/2, a few pics of a lady who was size 7, also have had three ladyfriends in the past with size 5's, but these 2's were simply awesome,have all kinds of pics of them to post...

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mail2268
Board Regular
Member # 46729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mail2268   Email mail2268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. I would love to see your photos also. I prefer small high arched feet the best for me.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Thanks, mail 2268, I will be posting a set each week...I'm posting in order taken, so they get better.....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links