Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toes Separated At Birth?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toes Separated At Birth?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Fair Girl Maureen, and hot newcomer Eliza. Am I way off base here? YOU be the judge.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Damn! Those are HOT!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen is my all time favorite Feet Fair model. Her feet are the epitome of what I love about female feet. Eliza is close, but Maureen is one of a kind.
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with sole arch-bishop... Maureen has perfect feet, you can't help but fall in LOVE with them. Eliza's soles are very nice, there are a few similarities, but Maureen has her beat...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know something sole arch-bishop and FootD8r? I completely agree with you guys. Eliza is awesome, and even though her toes are similar to Maureen's, it's Maureen's soles where I want to go when I die. Maureen's feet are possibly my all time favorites, and yes, I'm taking Mona Lisa, Paradox, and Dee into account, that's how much I like Maureen's feet.

I like Maureen's feet so much that they give me what I call "The Fever"

I normally don't kiss and tell, but I have to share this anecdote with you guys. Some years ago, I was doing a shoot with Maureen at my friend Natasha's apartment, on a very raw Autumn afternoon, and the heat on the apartment had not yet been turned on. The set from the samples below required that Maureen be close to the floor, and I was to trail her, basically crawling on my belly. The set is one of my favorites but at the very end, Maureen, who is nothing if not a trooper, asked if we could take five since her bare feet were freezing. Being the gentleman that I am, I offered to rub them for her, which I started to do almost immediately. Right away, Maureen told be that my hands were burning hot, and that really made her feet feel much better (remember The Fever?)

We didn't shoot after that, as she really enjoyed my burning hands on her feet, and she later allowed me to have my way with her toots as reward. Crazy story, but a fond memory.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a story, thanks for sharing. Pass on best wishes to Maureen for us wherever she is. I believe you mentioned that she is or was in Texas. I have yet yo see her rival in all of my "feet" experiences.
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza's wrinkles seem hard to beat. I prefer Eliza hands down, and those chubby toes sure hold some extra sexy smell between them! Please more of Eliza!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wondered if you ever got to have your way with Maureen's feet. I officially hate you for the rest of my life you lucky bastard!!!!!! I know that was an epic moment lol

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen is spectacular! But I love Eliza as well...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Will do, sole arch-bishop - and yes, she now lives in Texas.

smell_fetishist: The will be plenty more Eliza coming down the pike.

solesearcher77: LMFAO! But before you hate me too much, Maureen did a few fetish parties way back in the day, so I'm not the only one so privileged, that's why I shared the story in the first place.

oscarthemonkey: Right on, that's the beauty in life, that we all have our preferences, and that's all good.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."and those chubby toes sure hold some extra sexy smell between them!"
Comment by smell_fetishist

[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's great and those two do look quite similar below the ankle. I'm totally jealous of the story you share too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree 100% They both have tightly packed toes and very meaty soles. A great comparison.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links