Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie's Yellow Rain Boots & Wet/Muddy Feet in the Rain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie's Yellow Rain Boots & Wet/Muddy Feet in the Rain
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week fan favorite Jamie is back and she didn't let the rain stop her from showing off her pretty little feet! The day we did this set the forecast said to expect rain all day. We decided to shoot anyhow and went to the store for a pair of rubber rain boots and for an umbrella.

We hit up a near by park and no one was there, which I figured would be the case with the steady rain coming down at this point. We shot a few photos on our way back to one of the benches that are just under a tree. I wanted to be under the tree to stop the rain from hitting my camera, but it also helped that under the tree was a good amount of dirt that had turned to mud.

The set began with Jamie in her yellow boots, but once her adorable feet came into view, they quickly became wet. And once they hit the ground, mud and grass clippings clung to those soft soles and playful toes. I loved how they looked and I think many of you will too.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice contrast between her blue nail polish and the yellow boots.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a fan of Jamie's and the dirty-sexy sets make it so. Nicely done.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!! I don't care how much of a pervert I sound like, I love dirty and muddy bare feet!! [Big Grin] [Drool] [Tongue] Jamie has such super cute feet, many thanks for this set [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved this set too. It was something a little bit different than the norm and we made the most out of a crappy weather situation. Of course it stopped raining about an hour later. Good thing we still had time to shoot another set after that foot rub I was giving her in the car.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
I'd need to rub one out after that!
[Jerkoff]

Oh, you're totally fucked then. Sticking your hands down in the quicksand to jerk off? Geeze, how are you gonna be rescued afterward?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rain? What on earth is that? Dude send some of that to Cali, we need it bad.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Rain? What on earth is that? Dude send some of that to Cali, we need it bad.

Looks like a lot of us are about to get the icy version of some rain here - some already have gotten it. LOL... If you want rain, just look on my calendar as it rains many of the dates my models pick for outdoor sets. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links