Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New model : Karamelita : Latina Feet **UPDATE 12-9-14**

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New model : Karamelita : Latina Feet **UPDATE 12-9-14**
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, what do you guys think of these feet? Friend of mine is new to the whole foot fetish thing and I'm slowly bringing her around showing her the ropes. She's taking requests, so if you want to see anything , let me know and I'll pass it along!!

She sent me these pics last night

-

-

[ December 09, 2014, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: fj8585 ]

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great nails! I'll put in a request for those pretty toes modeling jewelry or propped up somewhere like a dashboard.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes and soles
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes are nice and long [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

Back again with Karamelitas new pedicure she asked me to share! Let us know what you think and keep the comments coming!!

- i

[ December 09, 2014, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: fj8585 ]

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links