Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tiny, long-toed Asian lady's bare soles in public

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tiny, long-toed Asian lady's bare soles in public
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip to be added to this store is this tiny Asian lady sitting in one of the alleys, an unusual location for me to shoot. I sat in a seat near her rather than on the ground, so the angle is a bit different, but I think you'll agree the sole exposure is heart-stoppingly fascinating! I settled in for a few minutes of shooting, but Asian ladies do like to have their pretty tootsies up, and a half hour later even I had to admit defeat (duh feet?) and move on! She was still there, bare soled, reading her Fortune Magazine when I walked by about twenty minutes later, and I noticed I'd been replaced by another foot lover who was discreetly checking out her cute toes and soles. (I wonder if he'll visit this thread and see this clip!)

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

P.S. I wish this lady would have put her stockinged feet up too.

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links