Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mona Lisa Customs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mona Lisa Customs
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE BEFORE YOU RESPOND PRIVATELY

Hello you guys, some of you might know that I’ll be in southern California (which I consider my second home) in late December, and of course, the first person I contacted after I paid for my plane tickets was no other than the lovely Mona Lisa.

Mona Lisa hasn’t been modeling for a while, but I still get requests for her, and I plan to do a whole day shoot with her when I’m there ‘cause who knows, maybe this could be our last shoot. With that in mind, I have decided to let you guys know that she’s open to do some mini custom sets for any of you guys, as long as they conform to her current modeling standards. I have already booked a custom shoot for a guy who just wants pictures of her feet, popping arches while wearing black flats. Simple enough.

The last time we spoke, Mona Lisa voiced some concerns about modeling for me again ‘cause she feels she looks a bit too much like “granny” trying a bit too hard to be sexy. While I understand her concerns, I reminded her that when I first started working with her, she was already looking quite mature, so we agreed that I will be covering her up as much as possible, like Zerotia – who has tons of body ink that I cover when I shoot with her. You can’t blame a mature lady for worrying about sun spots and a bit of saggy skin, but I hired her for her feet in the first place, and that’s the way it’s going to stay.

So, if you can work with those constraints, please write to me privately, and we can discuss your custom shoot, but please bear in mind that I won’t be able to do anything too elaborate and time consuming due to our time constraints. I will also due a limited number of customs, so if you’re really interested, it’s probably best of you contact me ASAP to reserve your time slot. I will not be able to take any last minute requests, so please bear that in mind.

Peace.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she doesn't have to worry about being a "granny". Many women half her age would be lucky to have what she's got at the same age.

The guy wanting arch/heel popping in black flats shares my thinking. Toss in an under the chair anklecross and the world is indeed a good place. No matter what you shoot with her you seem to get the best from her (and most models you shoot) so it'll ROCK anyways. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you're much too kind, but remember that without great models like Mona Lisa, I'm nothing...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she thinks she's a "Granny", she better think again... Many guys would kill to be with her. She's very sexy and you just can't change that. Good luck and I hope she continues to grace us with her presence!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have always admired her feet. I'm in a similar situation at the moment, I have the fantastic MoRina coming over next week after being out of the loop for the last few years.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
Have always admired her feet. I'm in a similar situation at the moment, I have the fantastic MoRina coming over next week after being out of the loop for the last few years.

You're going to love working with MoRina, Evan, I worked with her too: MoRina at Feet Fair

She has amazing energy for her age, and is one of only a handful models I know who actually enjoys doing foot jobs. She will milk your pecker dry, dude.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like a lovely woman and it would be an honor just to rub her beautiful feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's top of the food chain.. can make even a good foot-fetish model look flat-footed by comparison. Even her outer arches outclass most models' inner-arch. That's just unreal.

Definitely have a great time out here.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her gorgeous feet in open toe mules wearing jeans. [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Dude, you're much too kind, but remember that without great models like Mona Lisa, I'm nothing...

True that! [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links