Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Please Rate My Friends Feet, French Pedi...SOLE PICS ADDED (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please Rate My Friends Feet, French Pedi...SOLE PICS ADDED
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does not think she has pretty feet, what do you all think?

-

[ December 07, 2014, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: footlover001 ]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like what I see so far! Would love to see more from her, especially showing off that tattoo!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are pretty
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

7 out of 10?? Are you nuts?? These have 10 written all over them
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like to see her soles, toes look cute. Personally, I'm not a big fan of French pedis, thought.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

-
URL=http://s252.photobucket.com/user/brianhbgt/media/Mobile%20Uploads/10834104_861188840607047_206466226_n.jpg.html]  - [/URL]
RL=http://s252.photobucket.com/user/brianhbgt/media/Mobile%20Uploads/10822305_861162677276330_249058736_n.jpg.html]  - [/URL]

[ December 07, 2014, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: footlover001 ]

footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Updated
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice and wrinkly, 8 out of 10
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover001:

One thing I've learned about the Internet... okay, maybe multiple things I've learned about the Internet:

- everyone has a different opinion
- asking for a rating oftentimes results in hurt feelings, even with the most smoking hot model/feet

Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on the subject of rating and opinions.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do you want me to increase my rating since you like them so much? Or, like your subject line asked, did you want me to "rate my friends feet"?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
quote:

Do you want me to increase my rating since you like them so much? Or, like your subject line asked, did you want me to "rate my friends feet"?
Increase it please lol. Jk. I get your point
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally enjoy feet which are slender and flexible from heel to arches, soles and toes. Since the pictures in this thread show the exact opposite - chubby feet - my only possible rating is 0 (absolutely no interest).

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with her.

I guess I'd give a 7 for the tops and 6 for the soles.

Also, the pics are way too small. Hell, they would have been way too small in 2000.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links