Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Wendy's Slighty Dirty Feet on a Rainy Day (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Wendy's Slighty Dirty Feet on a Rainy Day
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always great when I get to publish a set of a longtime friend and longtime model, Wendy. As many of you know, she used to model her feet for me all the way back in our freshman/sophomore years of college when we attended an art school together. Why am I giving you this background now? Well, it plays into a story that came from this set.

So the day Wendy and I went to shoot this set it was drizzling off and on during the afternoon. We managed to get in a couple of sets prior and miss out on the rain. When we got to this one, done around a pond, however, our luck changed. It began to rain lightly. We sat in the car and I gave her a foot massage while we waited for the rain to stop, or at least slow down. Once it did, we made our way to the pond. No sooner did we find the spots we wanted to shoot, it began to rain again. Off to some benches we went as they were under the cover of some trees.

About half way through this set some joggers were approaching us. That's when Wendy said, "Oh no." The two joggers were friends of Wendy, one of which who lived across the street and didn't know that Wendy does modeling for a foot fetish site. The other friend, one who is a little closer to Wendy, knew and knew Wendy was in a strange spot. She was trying to cut the small talk for Wendy's sake and get her friend to keep jogging, but her friend was asking questions.

Wendy did good though. She told her neighbor that I was an old friend from college who is into photography and she sometimes helps me out with some of my art and photography work. So yeah, she didn't technically lie. Her friend had that "Uh, okay?" look on her face and then the two friends went running off.

Wendy looked at me and we just laughed. We continued the set and had yet another memorable story we can always remember.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nosy neighbors, grr. Always nice to see Wendy again.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Wendy's feet [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous woman from head to toe! I am sure that her lovely smile lights up a room and that her sweet soles make many hearts flutter with desire!
Hope to see more of that sweet treasure in the months to come!

Best Wishes!
Thomas

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work! Glad that slight snag did not ruin a good time
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the classic models on your site Patrick!

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sexy and appealing lady.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chindere10
Board Regular
Member # 48222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chindere10   Email chindere10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me is one of best foot models of internet.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent Feet!! She models them well!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy's feet are to die for.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got a sexy pair of feet!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hot! I love her feet!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone. I am going to pass these comments onto Wendy here in a second. I've always loved Wendy's feet, ever since we attended college together and I'd spend way to much time admiring them in class.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chindere10:
For me is one of best foot models of internet.

Be sure that!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links