Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FREE Mona Lisa!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FREE Mona Lisa!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright you guys, for those of you who have been following this post: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=033970 - where the inimitable Mona Lisa gets her sensational feet lubed and massaged. The set was done as a mini custom set for fellow board member jelchio

jelchio
Board Regular
Member # 26

Thank you jelchio for sponsoring that session, and thanks to my buddy Elvis Ghandi for assisting; he had the arduous task of oiling and massaging Mona Lisa, and only a true friend will get "down and dirty" to do such work. so please send some thanks to these gents who so kindly donated their time, money, and resources.

Because jelchio is a stand-up guy, he wanted the set donated all along and has now posted it for FREE on the links below. There are videos for sale from that session, but sorry, they aren't free; I have to make some money back to cover the trip expenses.

You can see information of the video clips on Page 96 of the Feet fair video clip store, they are the bottom three clips. Here are some animated gifs from the page:

-  -  -

These are the links where you can see the pics from that session:

http://jelchio.deviantart.com/gallery/41344337/Commissions-done-for-me
https://www.flickr.com/photos/16999484@N06/

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!!!!!!!!! Would love to see her give an fj
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic nearly made me spooge my pants. [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... All I can say is THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd pay a huge amount of cash to have those arches in my hands. And by the way to also lick those soles from heels to toes.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you HighArchesPT, and footluvrguy, jelchio deserves all the thanks 'cause he organized and paid for the session, and then decided to post it for free.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot damn!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. While I ordered this set, all credit goes to Adam. I gave him a brief description of what I wanted, and he came up with this set. Wow, he nailed it!!

Hope you all enjoy them.

Joe

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my fucking god... [Jerkoff]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man!!

[Joint]

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks you so much Jelchio, Adam and moreover Mona.

Those soles are so incredible! [Drool]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, the video clips came out great also. Wow, Mona is one-of-a-kind.

Also, your website rocks!! I haven't slept much in the past week from looking through your models. You have a lot of my favorites in there.

Joe.

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links