Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ChiChi Medina is Sexy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ChiChi Medina is Sexy
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, you have to check out her latest clip...Legendary! We made use of those ballet shoes [Smile] )

-  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
portland
Board Regular
Member # 32213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for portland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check your email
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hella sexy
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn shame about the ballet pumps...Would love to see those sublime soles ! Divine Post as per usual, Always like the content =D
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
 -

Would have been awesome barefoot with her soles exposed

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tagg
Board Regular
Member # 48356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tagg   Email Tagg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is def a sig girl. The ballet slippers make you want the soles even more!! And look at her! She is GORGEOUS!

--------------------
I'm tryna' wife you up, so I could love you down. I'd travel 'round town to hear that Ooh Ahh sound.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see her gorgeous wrinkled soles and HOPEFULLY long polished toenails!!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links